or Connect

Posts by wragen22

Hi there, Looking for a Taylor and Stitch project jacket size 40 (m).     http://taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-jackets/products/midnight-canvas-project-jacket   Cheers.
These have about 10-15 wears.  Really starting to break in nicely.  They are just too small at my hips...  I'm thinking of sizing up one.  They have stretched to about a 32 1/5.   80 shipped.
Not the petities.
Hi all, I just bought a new pair of APC NS from a local botique here in the city.  This is my second pair, a size 30 after being frustrated with my 29's waist width being just too narrow for me.  I gave the 29's a good few months with plenty of stretching but felt I would be happier with a 30.  I usually wear a 32 in other denim.   After a few wears I am concerned the 30's are just too big...  thoughts?  I am an athletic build so I'm inclined to wear these over the...
bump
lowered
Still available 
This is a brand new pair of Nike air Max 1 size 10.5.  Custom.  Paid 175 to have them made and shipped.  I will sell for 50 shipped. They are a combination of navy blue and white.
These have about 10-15 wears.  Really starting to break in nicely.  They are just too small at my hips...  I'm thinking of sizing up one.  They have stretched to about a 32 width.  32 length rolled up as seen in pictures.   75 shipped.
lowered price.