or Connect

Posts by SaddleSC

SOLD   Thanks Brian and thanks Styleforum!
PRICE REDUCTION...$120 *includes all PayPal fees and shipping via UPS Ground   Let's find this bag a new home!
Hey guys and gals, I am offering for sale a brand new J. Crew Abingdon Weekender duffle bag in the Khaki color. This bag was purchased last Fall directly from J. Crew...I purchased two of them in different colors and decided to keep the other color. This bag has a full leather bottom and leather trim. It is given a beautiful patina at the factory but has never been used (and still has the tags attached). This listing includes the bag, shoulder strap and...
SOLD...thanks Styleforum:)
Hey guys and gals, I am offering for sale a brand new Filson 257 Briefcase Computer Bag in classic Tan. This bag was purchased a month ago directly from Filson. I purchased two of them in different colors and decided to keep the other color. This bag has never been carried and includes the shoulder strap, shoulder pad, tags (still attached) and registration card.   The MSRP of this iconic Filson model was recently raised to $300, so this is your opportunity to have...
PRICE REDUCED TO $180 USD
Hey guys and gals, I am offering for sale a brand new Filson 232 Medium Field Bag in Otter Green. This bag was purchased a couple months ago directly from Filson. I purchased two of them in different colors and decided to keep the other color. This bag has never been used and includes the shoulder strap, shoulder pad, tags and registration card.   This style is currently backordered through Filson (until mid-June), so this is your opportunity to have a brand new...
Hey guys and gals, I am offering for sale a brand new Filson 256 Original Briefcase in Otter Green. This bag was purchased a couple months ago directly from Filson. I purchased two of them in different colors and decided to keep the other color. This bag has never been used and includes the shoulder strap, shoulder pad, tags and registration card.   This style is currently backordered through Filson (until mid-May), so this is your opportunity to have a brand new...
Hey guys and gals, I am offering for sale my like new Saddleback Leather Classic Briefcase (Medium) in Chestnut with Pigskin lining. This bag was purchased a couple months ago directly from Saddleback (it was purchased at full price and was NOT a Dave's Deal). I purchased two of them in different colors and decided to keep the other color. This bag has never been used and includes the shoulder strap, two shoulder pads and a SaddleBack Leather keychain.   This bag...
Hey guys and gals, I am offering for sale my Saddleback Leather Co Thin Briefcase (Medium) in Tobacco Brown with Pigskin lining. This bag was purchased a couple months ago as a Dave's Deal (10%) and the only "issue" with this bag is that it looks like the shiny top coat was removed to give it more of a matte (or nubuck) finish and appearance. When I received the bag, the entire exterior looked like the picture of the interior and felt very soft. I applied a few coats...