or Connect

Posts by coloRLOw

new huntsman merino sweater in S, $32 no bid now no personal experience with them and no idea who make for them
i intend to buy a (leather) tote too, and notice some RLPL on ebay   but i don't have any personal experience with RLPL leather accessories and bags   it seem their briefcases have very high reputation ( by SAB?), but anyone can comment on those casual leather bags considering they are pricey as well?   many thanks!
sorry that off-topic   briefcase/bag easily gets mildewed here,do you guys have any method to prevent that?   and should i use conditioning or renomat everytime after wiping?
  too late
damn great price for the isaia   and the liverano is tagged size 34, so maybe those 34 guys can have a try
impulse purchase   borgioli   blind brogue           my only shoe that shows nail holes on the insole    no idea why they profess goodyear
congrats and wait for your review
thank you very muchi cop two coats eyed a long time 
iirc, i once sold a sartorio by attolini that has a same tag   edit: yes, you can check the coat here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/372489/drop-nwot-sartorio-by-attolini-wool-tweed-sportcoat-tag-it50-also-fit-38r-l/0_30
new carmina belt in 90, the seller says fits 32-33, $140   nwot drakes paisley scarf,$69 and accept offer     new santoni goodyear in 6.5,$190 or offer i got a same one(i think) from the seller around two month ago(IIRC,no more than $150). the true color is greyish brown. very solid made. and  the most important is, the MSRP is far higher than $350 as the seller says IMO. IIRC,the sock of it is similar to this one ( just different color to match the upper). but...