or Connect

Posts by coloRLOw

$500 for a NWT Chester Barrie cashmere overcoat in 44 
Thank you again! i cop the dark brown one that listed in the women section.but my conditioner darker the color a little. and IIRC, mine is a litter larger than those in the men section according to the measurements on yoox
i googled hard to find the retail price but fail. really appreciate your info and comment!  
Thank you, clee IIRC, i add this one month ago and actually i only add the last SL overcoat this bump 
last year i got this zagliani from yoox as my travel bag really like the simplicity. and the leather touches great, very soft ( OK, too soft to hold shape i have to admit). one inside zip pocket. all pig suede lined. no zip brand. ( the bag is a little heavy. i wonder whether it's a better choice if lined with some other kinds of leather,eg. goatskin) the connection method of the handles looks fragile, this lets me down a little.   [[SPOILER]]
congrats!   i have no experience with santoni's bologna shoes. could you post a pic of the sock/insole? many thanks!   i have a goodyear line santoni on its way, found on eaby also.though no plan to buy more shoes, the price is too great to pass ( around $150)
NIB hermes gloves in 9   New Truzzi linen shirt in 15
hi,@Peurist   could you comment on the quality of Gi Capri ?   Thank you!
malford of london is now 40% off ( SALE40)
there are some nice ORLEBAR BROWN deals get one swimming trunks at $64