or Connect

Posts by coloRLOw

NWT Loro Piana suit by st. andrews in 40, $559 and accept offer   very great deal IMO
thank you for the share
Thank you very much,b-s ! here is the wallet ( travel wallet for me exactly). the leather looks mute because i condition it (dry and some scratch on the surface)   i think those slots are for cards, but i can't open it, seems stuck. weird. and there is also a place for check.
i got an old Asprey wallet from ebay    is it possible id the time from the tel info on the box?   many thanks!
i think add measurements would help
$500 for a NWT Chester Barrie cashmere overcoat in 44 
Thank you again! i cop the dark brown one that listed in the women section.but my conditioner darker the color a little. and IIRC, mine is a litter larger than those in the men section according to the measurements on yoox
i googled hard to find the retail price but fail. really appreciate your info and comment!  
Thank you, clee IIRC, i add this one month ago and actually i only add the last SL overcoat this bump 
last year i got this zagliani from yoox as my travel bag really like the simplicity. and the leather touches great, very soft ( OK, too soft to hold shape i have to admit). one inside zip pocket. all pig suede lined. no zip brand. ( the bag is a little heavy. i wonder whether it's a better choice if lined with some other kinds of leather,eg. goatskin) the connection method of the handles looks fragile, this lets me down a little.   [[SPOILER]]