or Connect

Posts by DBate

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate that. Seems like I had been looking in the correct area on google, however discarded it since I could not see the store on street-view. So thanks for the hint Kashiwa. Will probably be back to Tokyo in January and will have a look for Anatomicas Alden collection then.
    Gentlemen,   short question: You guys seem to know where to find Anatomica in Tokyo. I checked the website, and unfortunately it does not have a map with the location on it. Tried to enter the adress into google maps and then having a look at google streetview, but could not find/see the store there . Could be that I am just too stupid, but on the other hand, I found some other stores I was looking for just fine. I am in Tokyo on a more or less regular basis and would...
Thanks man, will do that. Pics for sure to follow.   Cheers
Hi there,   new to this thread and to the world of Momotaros...   After reading an article about them just a couple of weeks ago, I managed to buy a pair while on a business trip to Tokyo this week (grabed a pair of Iron Hearts as well) . Unfortunately they are not available anywhere close to where I live. Can't wait to get home to finally wear them .       Cheers, DBate
Genlemen, thought it was about time to join the fine club of beer connaisseurs here on SF .   Had a short business trip to Tokyo the this week, and made it to 'Goodbeer Faucets' in Shibuya. They have a nice selection of beers on tap bottled ones from around the world. It's definately something I did not expect to find in Japan; usually I just 'stumble' across the usual 'big brands' like Kirin and the likes. Well, it was a pleasant surprise and I am now starting to...
SVO today, leaving later for NRT. Leaving on the 16th to KJA. On the 17th via PEK to ICN. Afterwards back to KJA and then finally to FRA...
Gentlemen,   can offer KJA today, leaving on tuesday for NRT and further on to KIX. I do not suppose anyone will be close 
Gentlemen,   just a couple of weeks ago I bought my first pair of Aldens (a pair of J. Crew Alden 405s) after contemplating the investment for over two years. Well, not having had the opportunity to get back to NYC to buy them was one of the reasons . Now, a couple of weeks later, I am absolutely happy that I bought them and Alden shoes are starting to become a sort of 'little vice' for me; I already preordered another pair of the Indy Boots, have a business trip to...
    Totally agree, these look like excellent casual shoes. And I am really tempted to order them.   I just bought my first pair of Aldens (J. Crew Indy 405s - the first time I ever bought a shoe in that price range) a couple of weeks ago after pondering the investment for almost two years. Ok, I have to admit that one of the reasons why it took me so long to finally buy them was the fact, that I had not been back NYC during that time . But, I have been so happy with them,...
Hello everybody,   I am from 'Old Europe' , approaching the mid thirties, traveling for a living and spending between 150-180 nights each year in hotels around the world.   Have been reading on this site every once in a while during the last two years, I finally decided to sign up after I found several really interesting threads on here.   Looking forward to lots of discussions with you all.   Cheers, Dave