or Connect

Posts by Themis

Thanks for the help guys...let me know if there are particular names I should look out for.
Ah - it would also be great to know what the best method of purchase is - online? in-store retailer?
Hello all,   I'm looking to pick up a watch - ideally with a leather strap.    I'm 24 years old and looking to spend in the $1000-$2000 range.   Any brand or style suggestions? I'm not very educated when it comes to watches. I'm aware of the more common names out there, but would be great to get some more experienced / knowledgeable insight.     Thanks all!
  Is it ok to wear this collar without a tie and with a jacket? It's a spread collar correct?   Thanks!
  Just wanted a quick second opinion here.. what kind of collar is this and do you recommend wearing it with a jacket and no tie? Is it do-able?   Thanks--much appreciated!
Ah, I guess I was way off with the price range! Thanks for the info though.
double - again
Definitely my mistake, it said there was an error posting.     As far as my budget I wanted to stay within the 750-1500 range and as close to the 750 as possible!
Hi guys,   Everyone's been very helpful so far and I am grateful for that.   I'm looking to get fitted for my first tailored suit and was wondering where to start? I'm in the DC area and found a place called "The Tailored Man" in Tyson's Corner if anyone has experience with them...   Where should I be doing research? and about what? How much should I expect to spend?       Any advice would be greatly appreciated!       Regards, A
Hi guys,   Everyone's been very helpful so far and I am grateful for that.   I'm looking to get fitted for my first tailored suit and was wondering where to start? I'm in the DC area and found a place called "The Tailored Man" in Tyson's Corner if anyone has experience with them...   Where should I be doing research? and about what? How much should I expect to spend?       Any advice would be greatly appreciated!       Regards, A