or Connect

Posts by Robb

I find them pretty horrible myself, I have large arms and a wide chest, so rather than allowing for a V shape, it makes me look fatter than I should. Perhaps fitted would be the way to go, but they are tight enough on my chest & arms I'd suspect they'd make the situation even worse.
Yes, it is Christian from Nip/Tuck But help me with the cups and hair brush please
Brushes found so far: Caswell-Massey Kent
For tea cups, I'm thinking something like this: though I figure I may be able to do better
Oh I get the question now, I thought 10,000 steps was a workout program. Any rigid workout program that you haven't designed and fit to yourself tends to not work as well. For example, suppose working out you run/walk 4 miles (10,000 steps I guess) a day. Does this mean you are going to have big biceps, a ripped chest, and impressive abs? If you did more than 4 miles a day and now do this, you will probably gain weight, and if you did less, you may lose a little - but...
To assist me in reaching weight/body fat % goals I have, I pick things I would like to have (or already have, but would like a better "version") and this morning I hit two points, which are for tea cups and a good comb. I'm a big tea drinker, so having nice cups is oddly important to me, and a comb - well I've seen nice combs (my hair is somewhat thick and short, but very manageable) and I suspect I could upgrade. So please help me pick out a great set (like 4-6) of tea...
Care to elaborate?
What should every man have in his Bathroom? Bedroom? Kitchen? List even the most obvious and simple things, as it is the simple commonplace things people tend to overlook. To begin with: Bathroom: Shaving set: Razor, Badger Hair Shaving Brush, Pre-shave oil, Shaving oil, After shave balm/oil, Shaving Bowl, Alum block Shampoo (I use anti-dandruff shampoo because I need it) Body Wash + towel (is there a better way?) Face Wash (with mositurizer, no oil) Cologne:...
If asked what my ideal gym would be, it would have the following: - Large, clean weight room with both machines (in a circuit for women who tend to use them most) and free weight section (with at least 2 squat racks, 4 benches, 2 inclines, and 2 decline benches, along with the standard curl station) - Dry towels at several points, and just as many places to drop your used ones off - multiple water fountains too - Hot towels in the locker room - Clean locker room (no rust...