or Connect

Posts by Mr Melanzane

corrected
The Best Offer. With Geoffrey Rush . Beautiful art/antique film. Worth the 2 hr+ duration
 Cheers pB. My sentiments too. At least there were still some fucking bagels to buy!!
Is this wrong? I noticed, as have friends, when shopping in supermarkets that certain individuals monopolize the freshly baked, store-branded baguettes, buying 15 or 20 at a time, leaving none for the 'normal' consumer. On walking through the town centre I glanced into one of the ubiquitus convenience shops, usually run by people from the sub-continent or China. I saw the basic store-branded baguette  being re-sold. After this I couldn't help but notice them in the...
 DP 2002        
Priceless- Audrey Tautau again. On a bit of an AT kick recently. Sill y cote d'azur gold-digger comedy.
four words: this
Thanks for detail reply. Actually, I intended to get a JR pass for the train travel; the 650euro figure was referring to the flight, which I failed to mention. My mistake. Apologies.  Probably aim to fly out of Milan/Rome to ideally Haneda, but Narita OK
Hunting and Gathering, Audrey Tatou is adorable.
Thinking of trip to Japan end mid-April for 2 weeks. Is it worth getting down to Fukuoka? Thought of winding down on train and taking in Osaka, Kyoto on the way. Am I likely to find a ticket less than 650-ish euro (now) nearer the date, say 6wks-2mths before?