or Connect

Posts by Reveille

Up for sale is a pair of Rivet Chinos in Wool Mocha!  They are size 36.  They have not been dry cleaned, but have been altered.  They have been let out about an inch, and the inseam has been taken up to a 32".  There is still 1.5" of fabric left to bring them out (please see pictures). Info from Epaulet's website: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/rivet-chino-wool-mocha Free shipping to United States buyers, others, please contact me for a shipping quote.  Thanks! 
I went by the SM store yesterday and heard the news firsthand from Mike.  I'll let him explain the reasons for closing the store, but to me it sounded like he still wants to come out to Los Angeles for development to continue to roll out those awesome EPLA items.  It sucks that we're losing out on a wonderful B&M location where I could actually see, feel, and try on the clothes, but that won't stop me from buying Epaulet items in the future.
 Totally in, and hoping that you'll be able to do an MTO size for my fatass 37.  Will the link be live here on SF, or on the EP website?
On eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201042711106?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Up for sale is an Epaulet Cutaway Collar Purple Micro Gingham Shirt.  Size is XL.  For sale for $40 shipped to US ONLY!     
SOLD!   Bought these from a fellow member, but unfortunately these didn't fit me. So up for sale is a pair of Alden JGilbert Kudu Plain Toe Blucher with Commando Sole These are the Jess Monroe JGilbert special, and were originally sold for $525!   Get them here for a lot less!!!   Size 11, Plaza last which fits True to Size Comes with the Original Box!!!   Shipping is included in the original price, however I'm only shipping to US addresses only.   Thanks for...
Hello,   Looking for a pair of Alden x Epaulet Longwings in Natural Chromexcel.  I'm willing to pay $300 for them.  Looking for either size 10 or 10.5.   Thanks!
Congrats Mike and Adele!  Welcome to the baby club!  Hopefully you guys are getting some sleep!
 Expired last Sunday, Feb 2, 2014
 Thanks Mike, I'll contact Matt.