or Connect

Posts by Reveille

Up for sale is a pair of Epaulet Walts Navy Hopsack WoolSize 36  Measurements (from the Epaulet website)   Size 36 WAIST     37" THIGH     12.75" LEG OPENING 8.5" RISE 12.5" INSEAM 34"  Please note that I have let these out about 1" so they're more like a 38" and have raised the inseam to a 31.5", but you'll see there's still about 2" of material on the cuffs tucked underneath. Free shipping to US Buyers via Priority...
Kamigata is SOLD!
Up for sale is an Epaulet Los Angeles Kamigata Jacket Kaihara in Indigo Denim (item is sold out on the Epaulet website!) Size XL     Measurements (from the Epaulet website) SIZE XLarge   Chest 23.5" Sleeve 26" Shoulder 19" Length 29.5"   Free shipping to US Buyers via Priority Mail. Buyers outside the United States, please contact me for a shipping quote.
Price drop to $50 OBO
Up for sale is an Epaulet x Gitman Factory Finds Buttondown Collar Cyan Scarlet Tartan in size XXL Shirt color has faded a little from washing (see pictures) Had the sleeves taken in a little as well     Measurements Collar: 17" Sleeve: 33" Armpit to armpit: 23" Length: 33.5" Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5     Free shipping to US Buyers via Priority Mail. Buyers outside the United States, please contact me for a shipping quote.
    Thanks!
Mike et al,   If I'm normally a XL/XXL in Epaulet shirts should I go with a L or XL Kamigata?     Thanks!
Posting my first ever EP related pic up. Taking the Woodland Camo Rivets out for their inaugural run.
 Darn it! That was you that snatched them from my shopping cart! Enjoy them!
Please send me a PM with what you have.  Willing to pay up to $250 depending on the quality.     Thanks!