or Connect

Posts by skiam

Hello,   Does anybody know how Thom Browne shoe sizing work?   Would I wear size 8 or 7.5? I have slightly wide feet   I wear: Allen Edmonds: 7.5D and more comfortably 7.5E Clarks Desert boots: 8 Jordan Retro 3s: 8    Thanks!
Hi   Just recently got a BLK DNM leather jacket 5 but I was wondering if I have to put some product on it? I've never owned an expansive leather jacket until now so I'm not too sure how to maintain and care for it.   Any suggestions on brands or specifically what to use? Do i just apply conditioner (i.e. Allen Edmonds Leather Shoe conditioner)? or do I spray some kind of spray. I don't want any scent on the jacket; I want to keep it natural.     Thanks
Hi   Just recently got a BLK DNM leather jacket 5 but I was wondering if I have to put some product on it? I've never owned an expansive leather jacket until now so I'm not too sure how to maintain and care for it.   Any suggestions on brands or specifically what to use? Do i just apply conditioner (i.e. Allen Edmonds Leather Shoe conditioner)? or do I spray some kind of spray. I don't want any scent on the jacket; I want to keep it natural.     Thanks
hey i know it's sold but I just have a quick question on the sizing. I'm around 5'7 at around 155pounds, do you think the medium will be too big? Should I just get the small? I can't find anywhere the measurements for a small for reference.   I would love to hear back. Thanks!
What color of polish wax would I use for my walnut strands? For Kiwi, would I use mid-tan or Tan or neutral? For AE wax, neutral? I'm lost. 
Any recommendations for shoe trees? (for my strands, specifically). Is the AE ones any good?
Hi. newbie in allen edmonds footwear. Just got a pair of walnut strands, but before I start wearing them, I was wondering if anyone could provide me to a page where I can learn what products (to clean, polish, etc.) are great to "age" my walnut strands beautifully. MOST importantly, how I should polish, clean, etc. them.  Any advice would be helpful! Thanks
How much total (to Canada)? When did you buy it?
pm'd as well.
I NEED SIZE 7.5 or 8!!!! (D) Do you have any more left??? (walnut color)     Thanks