or Connect

Posts by skiam

interested in a Robert Geller Seconds: Navy Two-Tone sweater crewneck   How's the quality of Robert Geller (Seconds) compared similar priced competitors (200-400 range: ACNE, APC, etc.)?
Sent you a PM!
Does anyone have a picture of what the Ace black jeans look after a few months of wear and wash?
Just very curious. Can an athletic build fit into any SLP jeans at all? I have very large calves (15.75" around) but still can fit into nudie jeans (31s in grim tim and 32s in tape ted).  Would love to try them on somewhere but no local store carries any. 
the model seems to already be tight in the calves and from the look of other pictures of the same model, I'm confident that i have larger calves than him so pushing towards for a large? But the other problem is the length, afraid there might be too much stacking throughout. 
@JohnElliottCo I am about to make a large order but stuck on the sizing of the escobar sweatpants with a few of my soccer teammates. I have big calves (15.75 inches around) and waist size 31/32 and height 5'8. Would the medium be too tight? Should I go for the large or would that run too long in length? Thanks
Hello,   Does anybody know how Thom Browne shoe sizing work?   Would I wear size 8 or 7.5? I have slightly wide feet   I wear: Allen Edmonds: 7.5D and more comfortably 7.5E Clarks Desert boots: 8 Jordan Retro 3s: 8    Thanks!
Hi   Just recently got a BLK DNM leather jacket 5 but I was wondering if I have to put some product on it? I've never owned an expansive leather jacket until now so I'm not too sure how to maintain and care for it.   Any suggestions on brands or specifically what to use? Do i just apply conditioner (i.e. Allen Edmonds Leather Shoe conditioner)? or do I spray some kind of spray. I don't want any scent on the jacket; I want to keep it natural.     Thanks
Hi   Just recently got a BLK DNM leather jacket 5 but I was wondering if I have to put some product on it? I've never owned an expansive leather jacket until now so I'm not too sure how to maintain and care for it.   Any suggestions on brands or specifically what to use? Do i just apply conditioner (i.e. Allen Edmonds Leather Shoe conditioner)? or do I spray some kind of spray. I don't want any scent on the jacket; I want to keep it natural.     Thanks
hey i know it's sold but I just have a quick question on the sizing. I'm around 5'7 at around 155pounds, do you think the medium will be too big? Should I just get the small? I can't find anywhere the measurements for a small for reference.   I would love to hear back. Thanks!