or Connect

Posts by Chaco tan lines

Gents,   Reasons for choosing Indochino aside, I am looking for some constructive criticism on my first suit.  I'm an Army Officer and not a regular suit wearer so it's safe to say that I'm lost in the sauce.       So SF, does this suit fit good/bad/other, and can a tailor alter this to be good/acceptable or should I demand a remake.  Wedding is in about 3.5 weeks so I need to act quickly.     I did my best to show the suit as best I could with a self timer...
Cross posting this from my thread that I crated just for visibility purposes due to time constraints:     I am looking for some constructive criticism on my first suit from Indochino, or rather, my first suit in general.  I purchased this suit because my fiance liked the color/style for our wedding and it seemed rather affordable and simple to get all of my groomsmen on the same page online, versus trying to coordinate everyone going to a department or menswear...
Are these areas that are fixable by a good tailor, or am I stuck with ordering a remake?  I'm thinking maybe .75 or so added to the sleeves.   Good eye on the lapels vinnymac.  I looked at the pics and didn't even notice until you pointed that out.  
Bump.
Hey all,   As the title states I am looking for some constructive criticism on my first suit from Indochino, or rather, my first suit in general.  I purchased this suit because my fiance liked the color/style for our wedding and it seemed rather affordable and simple to get all of my groomsmen on the same page online, versus trying to coordinate everyone going to a department or menswear store and finding the same suit in the right sizes (which in retrospect may have...
Hey all,   I'm about to order my first Indochino suit and was hoping for some tips on the measuring process.   From what I have seen on blog posts and in this thread, many suits arrive from Indochino big in the shoulders, chest, hips, with issues with jacket length, button stance, and low armholes.     Is it worth trying to 'game the system' and take an .5-1 inch off of certain measurements.  I plan on having to get a remake, but I think it's worth trying to...