or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

he bought 30 Pairs. Wear them once, throw them out. Ballin' on the highest level!
I am dying in the humidity of the east coast and i need some more summer options. Is Brookscool worth a look? if not that, then what?   options would be appreciated!
Eyeballing it, he has a wood working shop in the garage. I did the same think when I had my shop outside as well. otherwise it is really hard to motivate yourself to go out and work after October. 
Hello All!Beautiful spring day in the northeast today.    Zegna Tie, BB Shirt Hickey jacket BB Country Club pants
not sure if this is directed towards me, but if it is, thevquestion is about adding attic insulation without a proper vapor barrier. there is blown in insulation installed already, but it is conservatively 20 years ol, dirty and compressed. I plan on removing it and replacing it with new stuff. what are the potential issues with just adding the new stuff?
does anyone have experience with pre 1800s homes and insulation? thanks in advance
wrong damned size! thanks
Deets on the two 'Guaranteed to wrinkle' Polo items?   Thanks Spoo!
Washington square park is very nice and enjoyable now that the construction is done. the waverly resturaunt is delicious in my opinion, the used to be (think there stil is) an excelent bar caled the Brandy Library down that way. I used to live at Waverly and 6th ave, i liked the area, you will certainly see more interesting characters depending on how far you wander at any given time. The university area is interesting of course. Sadly, like someone else said, you will...
a nice spring day here in the northeast my regular photographer is making lunch anyway, bb luxury shirt, bb gray gabardine, Breure tie and a 10 year old silk jacket from jcpenny's of all places, but it fits and works well for the spring