or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

Who ever is bidding against me on the pig skin briefcase, STOP IT.MINE MINE MINE  MINE   Also, Merry Christmas to all of you!
Bespoke maybe not, i had some very nice ones made by David Reeves, but I do enjoy the nicer fabrics and such. As for the weight, my peak was 212, I am down to around 205, 5-10 wouldn't kill me nor would it make my clothes useless. It is a rather dangerous game though isn't it? Stichy, you got big ass thighs too? that is my curse of pants. I got big ass thighs and a moderately slim waist. Makes for funny looking pants at times. But it is tough to justify 750+ a pair for...
My goals for 2015:   1) More versatile ties   2) More shirts made to measure/bespoke. Rotate out some of my older ones, more barrel cuffs   3) No really a clothing option, but finally buy a nice stylish watch, one that is timeless and can be passed down    4) Look into bespoke pants, or dedicate time an energy to finding good OTR pairs. I know that I prefer high waisted pants, just go find what I want and need.    5) Continue weight loss, target weight 195....
nasty or not, if she is buying that as a gift for you, I will gladly swing by to give her a non cashmere clad shoulder to cry on, perhaps she will notice the roughness! pass on those digits to your boy over here!!
$400
$420
Spoo,   I mailed you my box of goodness. Hey all of you 42Rs out there... there is some sexiness heading this way. Prepare your wallets :-)
subscribed!
Are we doing an auction thread this year?