or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

I just bought a cashmere jacket for 18 dollars. Winner winner chicken dinner
Personally, i keep my waistcoat on and unbutton the braces from the pants and just keee them over my shoulder. No accidents as of yet!
To expand on this a bit, if you go too slim with your lapels you run the risk of having a very dated suit very quickly. I would stick with some classic width lapels to get the most use and value out of your investment. Best Marc
Gotta agree here. One even line all across the room is probably the best all in all. Looks more continuous and more planned out. I lived in a house with different levels and it made you think that the tiles fell off in places.Looking great by the way
Hi All,   Figured I would ask the collective for an opinion on an upcoming decision I may have to make.   Education wise,I have a   BA in Economics from Michigan State MA in Economics from NYU MS in Data Analytics from Southern New Hampshire University (about to graduate)   I have a very good job working for a large Pharma company who graciously paid for the MS Degree as part of a tuition reimbursement program. When I was at MSU and NYU I had originally planned...
I too was looking g that jacket, how did you wear it? It is a bit more active than my usual stuff but for some reason I am drawn to it
Someone has to poi t out the awesome purple pimpcoat sounds sweet!!
A Double Breasted Purple Cashmere Overcoat...................... Do you have a street corner where I can view your bitches, or is this a classier joint than that? That shit sounds ridiculously awesome
Wavy glass means it is at least (usually) 80+ years old and in reality probably dates back to the original house at 109 years old. I don't k ow much aboutSF, but I seem to recall them having an earthquake or two during that time periodI have glass saying back 200 years survived hurricane sandy and who the hell k ows what else. If a baseball hit if, yeah, it is going to shatter into the house. Ifthe panes are properly glazed and restored if they crack due to movement, they...
On the window discussion I have a 1780's farmhouse with mostly original windows (new glass mixed in of course, but the the original frames and such) and some 'newer stuff from the 1830-40's. Cost to rebuild them is about $500 per opening. that includes replacing broken glass, rebuilding the windows and Sashes as needed, re glazing and repairing the pulley weights as needed. This is in eastern Connecticut from a guy who has been doing it for longer than I have been alive....