or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

How the hell do I get there for Manhattan?? 
 For what it is worth, here is what my off shore team came back with. Hope it helps!  Traditional Chinese:感謝您使用LuxeSwap。我們非常感謝您的惠顧。 我們竭誠希望未來能够再次為您服務。 Simplified Chinese:感谢您使用LuxeSwap。我们非常感谢您的惠顾。我们竭诚希望未来能够再次为您服务。 Marc
I am actually really comfortable in the high 50's.... My wife however has made it very clear that is not an option at all!
1780s farmhouse. a bit.......drafty at times. much much easier to spot heat to 70 than keep the whole house at 70. So we had a number of Propane heaters installed so we could heat certain rooms like that. But he furnace was kept at a minimum temperature across the whole house
I just bought a house in Michigan and I am moving out of my current one unsold in Connecticut. I am unsure what to do with my current house. The wife and I plan on visiting in late December, but we obviously wont be living here full time. A neighbor has offered to look into the house every could weeks and run water, check pipes and ensure there are no major issues. But should I have the house winterized? Should I just run the furnace in the low 50's (this is what we keep...
So What do you want it to say exactly? Write it out and I will get you a translation
Google translate says it is close to what I think you want it to sayThank you for using LuxeSwap.We appreciate your business very much,Hope that assists again in the futureWhat do you want it to say? my off shore team in wuhan can probably whip it up quickly
I don't know about he current quality per se, however I have had a pair of Bruno Maglis that I got 10 is years ago, had them resoled 3 times and the uppers have just recently gotten damaged to the point I have taken them out of the rotation. Fabulous shoe back then at least.   Marc
Without knowing anything about you, I guarantee you could fit into EVERYTHING from a 700lb consignor. In all reality you and I could probably each wear a pant leg and go about our day in a very strange two legged race....
Say what now?