or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

Just as a note, These shirts are amazing. Fit and finish is top notch. Steve is also an excellent seller. Buy these before they are gone!
Thanks all! I went with the pre-tied as there were no really good other options.    Honestly, looking around at some of the other atrocities that I saw, I completely forgot that I was breaking a rule.   Best look of the night? A man wearing low cut trousers with white tie tails, silver bow tie and matching cummerbund with the sleeves of the jacket down near his knuckles....   thanks again for the help!
I assume you mean the pre tied bowtie? Which is black and matches the cumburbund the self tie is a deep blue sadly :-/
Bumping to keep bear the top bi know it is a Sunday guys, but you have never let me down before
As a side note, there are other self tie bowtie options in varying degrees of formality
Let me start off by saying, I am a bit of an idiot. The wife and I are up in Mackinac island at the grand hotel. For dinner and dancing, I am wearing a cream dinner jacket tuxedo pants and a pleat front white turn diwn collar shirt. In my infinite wisdom, I left my bowtie and cumberbund at home. Here are my options 1) pre tied black bowtie and cumberbund borrowed from the hotel waitstaff 2) self tie dark blue bowtie and black cumberbund, the tie being bought from the...
Why you not a 10D??
Tuesday Previews??? :-) Please espu?
I will confirm that the only way we can properly answer this question is with seeing pictures of the aforementioned girl. Trust me, I'm a professional
I was winning that DB Cashmere overcoat for about 2 minutes..... those were the happiest two minutes of my life....