or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

I may make the suggestion that with your French cuff shirts you do a wee bit more adjusting. like I said, after the first dry cleaning, they fit great, they seem to have lost a little more each time. the barrel cuffs I have don't seem to have this problem. still happy with the shirts, just perplexed hopefully making a big order soon. want to round out my business shirts and replace the rest of my bb ones
Hello All,   I thought I would ask a question about what I am noticing with my shirts. I have 5 of your shirts now I believe, ad I have noticed that every time I have them pressed, they come back a little tighter in odd places. The shirts still fit great in the neck, chest, body, but the cuffs have gotten progressively smaller and smaller   I started out being able to wear any of my watches, wit my shirts, and now I am not able to wear any of them. Is this something...
Sigh. No more week long business trips for me. I miss all of the good shit in my size..........
I personally do standard round barrel cuff with my shirts. I have had mitered ones, but they seem way more casual to me   As for french cuffs, all of my shirts that have been made with french cuffs have rounded cuffs. I like the look. My OTR FC shirts have square ones and I am happy with them, but the rounded ones add a bit more flair to my style I think
Just as a note, These shirts are amazing. Fit and finish is top notch. Steve is also an excellent seller. Buy these before they are gone!
Thanks all! I went with the pre-tied as there were no really good other options.    Honestly, looking around at some of the other atrocities that I saw, I completely forgot that I was breaking a rule.   Best look of the night? A man wearing low cut trousers with white tie tails, silver bow tie and matching cummerbund with the sleeves of the jacket down near his knuckles....   thanks again for the help!
I assume you mean the pre tied bowtie? Which is black and matches the cumburbund the self tie is a deep blue sadly :-/
Bumping to keep bear the top bi know it is a Sunday guys, but you have never let me down before
As a side note, there are other self tie bowtie options in varying degrees of formality
Let me start off by saying, I am a bit of an idiot. The wife and I are up in Mackinac island at the grand hotel. For dinner and dancing, I am wearing a cream dinner jacket tuxedo pants and a pleat front white turn diwn collar shirt. In my infinite wisdom, I left my bowtie and cumberbund at home. Here are my options 1) pre tied black bowtie and cumberbund borrowed from the hotel waitstaff 2) self tie dark blue bowtie and black cumberbund, the tie being bought from the...