or Connect

Posts by Marc Voorhees

I don't know about he current quality per se, however I have had a pair of Bruno Maglis that I got 10 is years ago, had them resoled 3 times and the uppers have just recently gotten damaged to the point I have taken them out of the rotation. Fabulous shoe back then at least.   Marc
Without knowing anything about you, I guarantee you could fit into EVERYTHING from a 700lb consignor. In all reality you and I could probably each wear a pant leg and go about our day in a very strange two legged race....
Say what now?
I have placed many bids today..my fingers are now in many sinister soups.....Muahahahahahahahahaha 
I don't want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola
This thread got real strange real quick.
Really nice job. I like it, it looks much bigger than 480. nice looking place!
Lots of naked time...
As a DIYer, I like assembling the IKEA Cabinets (and all of their furniture really). I find it to be relaxing and enjoyable. If I were a contractor, I think I would hate them however. But I agree with what someone else said, buy what you want and figure out a way to get them installed, if that contractor doesn't like them, find one who does.  Good luck!
Hi All,  It has been just over a year since I bought my Henry Tomkins bag and wrote the review above. I figured it would be a good time to review an show some more pictures and details overall, the bad is a strong 7.5/10 for me a year on. I have absolutely no regrets buying it, I just wish a few small things were a bit higher quality The good: The bag has held up rather well, no damage, the bag is still very solid, it is gaining a nice patina and I think it will be solid...