Posts by Aviv

For sale are a pair of Viberg Chelsea boots in brown CXL with dainite soles. I got these direct from Viberg.com and have worn them about 8 times. They are beautiful and comfortable they just don't jive with my wardrobe. Size is 10.5, they fit the same as 2030. Paid over $700, asking $425 here.
Anyone who takes a 10.5 interested in a trade for some brown CXL chelseas worn like 5 times? I love them but am really into 50s LVC denim right now and they just don't quite go with that look. I'm looking for a lace up boot.
For sale is a new pair of the recent LVC 1976 501 release in size 32x34. I got these direct from Levi's. They are an awesome late 60s/early 70s fit. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm just too tall for them and really need a longer inseam. These have been machine washed on cold without spin once. In my experience with LVC this gets 99% of the shrink out, unless you hot wash and dry to really make them small. I've only worn these 3 times in doors, so they are...
For sale is a pair of Flat Head 3009 denim, tagged 33, never hemmed or altered, purchased from Self Edge for $315. They have been worn on and off for about 6 months. Hot soaked once initially, washed 3 times cold, gentle cycle with no spin. They never quite fit me right in the thighs so I'm passing them on. Some really nice fading beginning, with plenty more to go. I tried to take some detail shots of the fades. Some fit advice: I'm generally a 32 waist in most Japanese...
DESCRIPTION Up for sale is a barely worn pair of Viberg box calf derby shoes. These are on the 2030 last with dainite soles in size 10.5. They have been worn approximately 10-12 times and are in excellent condition. Selling because I'm more of a boot guy. These are definitely a sexy pair of derbies that can be dressed up or down. Asking $225 shipped in the US. My price is pretty firm since this is already a huge discount off of the retail. Included is the box, dust bags,...
I feel like some iteration of that zipper boot must show up there soon. They've been teasing at it for a while. I wonder if that is goat?
From Guy at Viberg's IG: Such sexy.
I'm really digging this new style. Sort of chukka sort of reminds me of a moc.
Just sell them on evil bay or grailed and then you can buy two pairs of service boots in other leathers! Plenty of options out there, just sayin.
For sale is a pair of Red Wing Heritage Iron Rangers in excellent condition. This is the 8111 model. They are size 11D. I have worn them on and off for about a month and a half. They have a few scuffs but are basically like new. Priced to move at $125 shipped!