Posts by Aviv

For sale is a pair of Flat Head 3009 denim, tagged 33, never hemmed or altered, purchased from Self Edge for $315. They have been worn on and off for about 6 months. Hot soaked once initially, washed 3 times cold, gentle cycle with no spin. They never quite fit me right in the thighs so I'm passing them on. Some really nice fading beginning, with plenty more to go. I tried to take some detail shots of the fades. Some fit advice: I'm generally a 32 waist in most Japanese...
DESCRIPTION Up for sale is a barely worn pair of Viberg box calf derby shoes. These are on the 2030 last with dainite soles in size 10.5. They have been worn approximately 10-12 times and are in excellent condition. Selling because I'm more of a boot guy. These are definitely a sexy pair of derbies that can be dressed up or down. Asking $225 shipped in the US. My price is pretty firm since this is already a huge discount off of the retail. Included is the box, dust bags,...
I feel like some iteration of that zipper boot must show up there soon. They've been teasing at it for a while. I wonder if that is goat?
From Guy at Viberg's IG: Such sexy.
I'm really digging this new style. Sort of chukka sort of reminds me of a moc.
Just sell them on evil bay or grailed and then you can buy two pairs of service boots in other leathers! Plenty of options out there, just sayin.
For sale is a pair of Red Wing Heritage Iron Rangers in excellent condition. This is the 8111 model. They are size 11D. I have worn them on and off for about a month and a half. They have a few scuffs but are basically like new. Priced to move at $125 shipped!
For sale is a pair of Samurai S710XX, tag size 32. These have been hot soaked once, worn for 2 weeks, cold washed on gentle with no spin, and worn about 4-5 times more. They just don't quite suit my style. The denim is unreal - it is just barely beginning to show character and has a long way to go. These have never been hemmed or altered.    Current measurements:   Waist: 16 inches across Front rise: 10.5 Upper thigh: 12 Knee: 8.75 Hem: 7.5   Price is $115...
Yea that is really messed up. I wish I had taken pictures like that when I had the GYW horsehide. They were similarly smaller in a striking way. I assume Viberg wants to avoid even more confusion about their sizing so they're trying to sweep this under the rug. I got the same response this week that I should size exactly the same regardless of construction method. It's tough because they must do most of their "fashion" business online, but now with the different lasts and...
Double post oops