or Connect

Posts by Aviv

Complainers! At least they are stitch down...
On IG Brett Viberg responded to a comment saying they'll be doing a shell makeup in the coming months. Might finally be my time...
Yea I hear you on bespoke. I was one of the ones "bickering" about eyelets recently. It was purely an aesthetic thing - I just really love pictures I've seen of an older version of Viberg's 5 eyelet 1950s boot. As we have learned these are out of the question moving forward. One can always lust in the meantime...
Heh yea i'm mostly kidding. But those 10-eyelet black cxl service boots on cultizm really look more like a costume piece than a contemporary boot. To each his own of course - just rock the LV C 1890 cinch-back jeans and you're in business. My pit tanned bison boots have 8 - and that is pretty much as many as I can take. It really does get annoying taking them on and off - though I agree that speed hooks can chew up your pants, especially denim. 
Yep. I've said it once and I'll say it again. 10 eyelets is some Charles Dickens shit. You better have as many big words to match your victorian eyelets bro!   
Nicely put.
Unhappy about bickering? Give me a break. How about I post a screen shot of my order history from Viberg.com. It's sickening. I think I earned my bickering rights on a third party forum. It's not like I'm doing it on Viberg's Facebook page. I love Viberg and appreciate what I understand to be the work that Brett Viberg does (as much as I can tell through here and social media), but this either is or is not an open, public forum. You can't have your cake and eat it too....
If someone doesn't like how the gyw looks, that's fine. Aesthetic preference. Can anyone here point to evidence suggesting Viberg's gyw is inferior? Plenty of gyw shoes and boots cost plenty more than Viberg. I just don't get this debate. If you don't like gyw, then wait for a stitch down make up (of which there are several at places like Notre) or maybe just buy something else? I agree that it's unfortunate certain .com offerings seem to have gone over to gyw- I don't...
Were they too big? I'm selling a pair of Notre natty cxl right now in 10.5....
I don't have this on eBay. Sold it a long time ago...