or Connect

Posts by Aviv

For sale is a pair of Viberg derby shoes in Grey Calf leather from the Guidi tannery in Italy. They are on the 2030 last in a size 10.5 and feature good year welting. Included is original box, dust bags, alternate laces, and Venetian leather cream. These shoes have been worn exactly 5 times and are virtually brand new. I am selling to fund another pair of Vibergs (duh!). Just from a few wears you can already see the beautiful brown tones coming out under the grey; these...
This is the very reason why Viberg engineers don't work for me. There is always a huge gap. Twig legs like us need cowboy boots or Cuban style shit to look good...
Structured toe will ruin that boot. Don't be fools.
Thank god. I had it in my cart but it was gone at checkout. I didn't need these.
I still think that those of you who love shell should be glad they are doing it with GYW since it is likely to withstand more resoling. The more times that shell gets strained in the stitch down process, the more likely it will tear.    Now, I also recognize that many people have like 30 pairs of Viberg so resoling won't happen like ever if you rotate all your boots. I am torn on this one because I really want the natural shell but still can't justify the cost. 
So glad I forced your hand! Mine are already looking fantastic with just a few days wear - you'll see lots of light and dark tones contrasting with creases and scuffs. I find that the brown overtone softens as a lighter grey emerges. Enjoy them! While calf is never my first choice, this guidi leather is far beyond anything I've experienced. I'm wondering why I don't get a boot in one of the options. The bummer for me is the split welt - I really can't get into it. If they...
That's helpful/ and it makes sense. So it will be a free for all no matter what! I wonder if this will be one of those browser-freezing frenzies...
Any 10.5s here planning on trying for this on Friday? I'm gonna do it to it...
Cool thanks! That's not a bad turnaround time at all.
How long was the wait between preorder and completion for the last batch of shell?