or Connect

Posts by kwanon

Snagged green and brown tees awww yeah! Perfect base layer for WvG sweaters
I emailed Gina and she posted some to me the next day.
How about a british khaki oxford Workwear style Bonus points for 2x button-thru chest pockets and button down collar Would also love it in heavyweight twill
Definitely not complaining. Like you said--that's denim. I actually kinda like it on the duffel bag. I ended up turning it around to get some on the other side too ^_^
That alabaster color with the gum sole was so awesome on the tennis trainer. I was sad to see it go by. It'll be pretty good on the sport trainer too but not the same.
I think force/pressure is a key factor. My jeans bled like CRAZY on my duffel bag within 1/2 mile, but it was pressed pretty hard against my leg. Haven't had a problem with anything else like car seats or furniture.
A friend noticed my mochas this morning and said "I have some shoes like that". I didn't want to be an ass so I let it be, but inside I knew..."not like this you don't". Glad to see I'm not the only one who skips the bar lacing on sneakers.
Any chance you'll reorder the alabaster calf tennis trainer exactly as they were before? I absolutely loved them but I absolutely couldn't afford them at the time...after my Epaulet spending spree of Aldens, Carminas, mocha trainers, and pink beaded oxford. That beaded oxford...oh man. Lovely.
So...really skinny dudes / looking for a slim fit ... should stay with usual size?You said before to size up but it sounds like I personally shouldn't.
When all the Thedi MA-1 orders are in I would be curious to learn the breakdown of the color combinations people ordered. Seems to me that brown/brown would be the most versatile but I'm guessing it won't be at the top.