or Connect

Posts by kwanon

Forgot to ask--do you have a price for the 18oz denim?I've been looking forward to those for months. Can't wait to see 'em.
How's the sizing/fit on the 18oz compared to the 14oz Kaihara?
Is there an inside pocket on each side of the peacoat, or only on the one side as shown?
Mine have some loose threads but I haven't bothered cutting them. I just sort of figured, whether intended or not, that it was just part of their nature/aesthetic.
Thank god the other colors are sold out so I can stop agonizing over a second pair I can't afford.
Looks like the Garand leg opening is the largest of all Epaulet's fits. Interesting combination. I assume it has to do with the military repro aspect of the garment? In my size it's: Driggs 29: 6.5" Rivet 29: 7.25" Walt 28: 7.5" Garand 28/29: 7.75"
So sad I missed cigar...but I can live with oxblood :)
I tried asking about the CXL belt thing like three times on here but I never got an answer =\ For me sizing down isn't even an option. I could only buy one if it were designed to stretch.
Are these the same length as your standard belts, or did you cut them shorter to allow for stretching? I ordered my usual size in a CXL belt from Tanner Goods and it's stretched at least a full size.
The sweat knickers were my first WvG purchase, after trying them on in person at Mauro's. They convinced me to buy a rewards membership. Enjoy :)