or Connect

Posts by zola

Yeah that's weird! That's why I replied. My main guide is my winter boot (4th year now) and wanted it to be wide a enough to be able to wear thick socks. The country ranger and the hermosa sneaker are my summer shoes and the fit with no socks/ thin ones is just perfect! Love them!
I have a country ranger in 8.5 and a Maine guide in 9
I tried to order and then my PayPal window showed up in french! I was worried it got hacked and aborted the procedure. Hey I´m in europe - but please, not in France! Anyone else? Duty-wise: will the package show the actual price? another 20% duty fees?? If so I would rather let them be send to a friend in the US. Any other european / german customer with experience from last time?
 can anyone post a picture of "Rust Stampede"?? I have no idea how that looks like..
Hi there,   I am trying to find the right Iron heart model for me. I love the texture of the denim and the subtle details. The only IH-model I tried in person so far was the 634S-BLK in size 31. I liked the style, but found it a bit too wide for me and prefer a slimmer cut and a lower rise (waist). I´m a 31 in the 3sixteen shadow selvage and a 33 in Momo 0305   How would be the IH-555S-BLK 21 compared to the 634 or the 666 in terms of shape/cut and rise?   Would...
Hey Denim-Headz,   I am trying to find the right Iron heart model for me. I love the texture of the denim and the subtle details. The only IH-model I tried in person so far was the 634S-BLK in size 31. I liked the style, but found it a bit too wide for me and prefer a slimmer cut and a lower rise (waist). I´m a 31 in the 3sixteen shadow selvage and a 33 in Momo 0305   How would be the IH-555S-BLK 21 compared to the 634 or the 666 in terms of shape/cut and...
I received my 0305 a week ago. As stated on the website, sizing up by to sizes from my usual size (31 in 3sixteen) got me a perfect fit. This is by far far the best fit I found in a momo jeans! ( I tried 705, 400, 702 and own a 1705 in 32). The cut is very slim and tapers a lot. The 18oz softened quite fast after 2 days but the denim is still very rigid. I ordered mine in indigo/grey and with the slim cut and the dark colour they look quite stylish and can be dressed up...
I second that as well, in for size 8
I bought a lot STANCE socks this F/W. they have interesting patterns and superior quality and fit. The are available in different kinds of thickness. I have them for 2 months now and think they are great. I bought 3 pairs of happy socks online b/c of the style and they are crap! Torn and holes after very short time. http://www.stance.com/
there must be more people out there...