or Connect

Posts by zola

can anyone post a picture of "Rust Stampede"?? I have no idea how that looks like..
Hi there,   I am trying to find the right Iron heart model for me. I love the texture of the denim and the subtle details. The only IH-model I tried in person so far was the 634S-BLK in size 31. I liked the style, but found it a bit too wide for me and prefer a slimmer cut and a lower rise (waist). I´m a 31 in the 3sixteen shadow selvage and a 33 in Momo 0305   How would be the IH-555S-BLK 21 compared to the 634 or the 666 in terms of shape/cut and rise?   Would...
Hey Denim-Headz,   I am trying to find the right Iron heart model for me. I love the texture of the denim and the subtle details. The only IH-model I tried in person so far was the 634S-BLK in size 31. I liked the style, but found it a bit too wide for me and prefer a slimmer cut and a lower rise (waist). I´m a 31 in the 3sixteen shadow selvage and a 33 in Momo 0305   How would be the IH-555S-BLK 21 compared to the 634 or the 666 in terms of shape/cut and...
I received my 0305 a week ago. As stated on the website, sizing up by to sizes from my usual size (31 in 3sixteen) got me a perfect fit. This is by far far the best fit I found in a momo jeans! ( I tried 705, 400, 702 and own a 1705 in 32). The cut is very slim and tapers a lot. The 18oz softened quite fast after 2 days but the denim is still very rigid. I ordered mine in indigo/grey and with the slim cut and the dark colour they look quite stylish and can be dressed up...
I second that as well, in for size 8
I bought a lot STANCE socks this F/W. they have interesting patterns and superior quality and fit. The are available in different kinds of thickness. I have them for 2 months now and think they are great. I bought 3 pairs of happy socks online b/c of the style and they are crap! Torn and holes after very short time. http://www.stance.com/
there must be more people out there...
Momo 0305-2G 18 oz: Has anyone experience with this cut and the fit?? The online store recommends to size up by two, but how much can 18oz denim be expected to loosen?? I'm 31 in 3sixteen, 32 in momo 1705 (which is quite tight!) and not sure which size to choose..
Gents, Will there be a further reduction at end? Extra 25 will give you 25% of the sales price. I'm wondering if it goes up to 35 or even 50%??
So, did anyone get a response regarding sizing on their website? Did they use Viberg sizes for their description?   And: will the olive guidi leather shoe pics be up shortly?   I do find their description a bit inaccurate! It´s a leather midsole, not outsole from the pics, isn´t it?   Z