or Connect

Posts by zola

I second that as well, in for size 8
I bought a lot STANCE socks this F/W. they have interesting patterns and superior quality and fit. The are available in different kinds of thickness. I have them for 2 months now and think they are great. I bought 3 pairs of happy socks online b/c of the style and they are crap! Torn and holes after very short time. http://www.stance.com/
there must be more people out there...
Momo 0305-2G 18 oz: Has anyone experience with this cut and the fit?? The online store recommends to size up by two, but how much can 18oz denim be expected to loosen?? I'm 31 in 3sixteen, 32 in momo 1705 (which is quite tight!) and not sure which size to choose..
Gents, Will there be a further reduction at end? Extra 25 will give you 25% of the sales price. I'm wondering if it goes up to 35 or even 50%??
So, did anyone get a response regarding sizing on their website? Did they use Viberg sizes for their description?   And: will the olive guidi leather shoe pics be up shortly?   I do find their description a bit inaccurate! It´s a leather midsole, not outsole from the pics, isn´t it?   Z
Interesting to hear - I do have also have a Balestaff colonial Bag and loved it for many years. The look is fantastic, but i found it not very practical in daily use: the material is too soft to stand up on its own and the leather straps are a bit fiddly to open and close quickly, the side pockets are useless as the opening is too small to put stuff in there and the size is either too small for a day trip and too big to just walk around with some few things.. But good to...
Who has tried the new 0305 style in person? It´s not described on their website and I would like to know how the fit compares to the 0705/2 style??
I'm 8.5 in country ranger and hermosa sneaker and 9 in chukka and guide Maine. Mostly because the last two one are my winter shoes..