or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

It looks like a sharkskin blue suit that I have.
This is a stupid thread. Did you really need to create a thread for this? I'm sure that you have a half-assed style blog that you could have added this to.
The black shoes look fine. Whether brown shoes will look better depends on your taste, the shade of brown and the rest of your outfit.
I think that the suit supply one is gone. It shouldn't be too tough to find one. I'm not sure what your price range is, but on the low end of cost, you may be able to find something interesting in Jos. A. Bank or The Men's Wearhouse.
You probably bought seconds, in which case, a "cosmetic defect" would be expected.
Don't wear that bowtie, and a solid hanky would probably look better...picture of jeans with the outfit?
I'm not sure. It would make more sense to send the pictures and commentary to AE than to us, IMO.
  I don't know what you should be EXPECTING, but you should be HOPING that your shoes are still there when you get home, lol...   "Signed for by: Signature not required." LOL!
Honestly, I hadn't even thought about reading this thread until I saw a response to Yuppie's comment on the main page (last post). On styleforum, the drama that comes from the "rules" is usually of higher quality than the "rules" themselves. That may be the case here. I couldn't care less about these particular "rules." A little common sense and two working eyeballs should suffice.