or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

I'd just put it into my bank account. GET RICH QUICK schemes rarely work, and you'd be much more likely to walk away with less than $1,500. If you "ran into" money, why would you be focused on making it into "little bit more than that" instead of being glad that you "ran into" it in the first place? That type of greedy and wishful thinking is exactly why people get suckered into losing their money.
1pg is the general expectation, and people are lazy, so they don't want to do more work than what's expected. A lot of recruiters and managers don't even like to fully read 1 page resumes. They look for certain things, and they move on, so if you've got two (or more) pages, then you've just written more words that no one will read. Most people don't have NEARLY enough relevant information to justify more than one page. Just keep it to one.
Working long term in an industry or position that you hate isn't a part of life. That's what suckers who can't do better (or who just aren't ambitious enough to try to do better) say to explain why their lives suck without blaming themselves. You've got a few options:   1) If you like the company or see potential in higher positions, take action to find out what you need to do to get promoted. If it still sounds good, then focus on that instead of how much you hate your...
Is she your stepsister or something? Did you grow up in separate households? Were you molested as a child? I've never heard a man speak with such disdain for his sister.   She's made it to 50, and if she's satisfied with wear she is, then I don't see what the problem is. She's obviously not needy enough to stop being a "bitch," so maybe you should stop judging, and let her be.

lol...tiny little man.
Pants look sloppy Sleeves too long Jacket inexplicably unbuttoned during photo op' Tie looks sloppy Hair looks sloppy   ...my guess: He bought that off of the rack and threw it on minutes before he left home.
  I wouldn't, but it's your money. They don't look very good, and they probably fit like sacks. Where's the middle button on the second coat?
I'm not familiar with that brand. They look like decent shoes, but I don't think that I'd suggest brown double monks for your first "grown up" shoes. Considering that you probably have abolutely no clue about how they should fit, I certainly don't think that I'd suggest spending $275 on the internet for your first pair of "grown up shoes."   On another note, I think that you should take your time and not rush into buying things because you think that you need to...
source?