or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

What's mad max? Maybe if you clarify that, I'll be able to figure out how I should respond.
In some cases, dress rubber soles can be a nice alternative to leather.
  +1 The large lapels make me think of old man clothes.
They're called "split toe" shoes. There's an easy solution; if you don't like the line, then STOP BUYING SPLIT TOES. That's like asking, "why do so many shoes have these stupid wings on the side?"   Buy plain toe shoes.
....not good....looks like a costume. Of course, if you like it, go for it.
Only if you're an idiot who doesn't realize that you can find discounted first quality items fairly easily
To each her/his own. These online mtm companies are hit or miss. You can find the same complaints directed towards just about any one of them. A lot of it just comes down to whether this is for you or not.
Being difficult doesn't get you anywhere when you're communicating entirely by phone or email. All that they have to do is hang-up/not respond. Being upset about the outcome of your purchase is fine, but aggressive emails and phone calls usually won't get you anywhere. You're not going to get any extra empathy effort with a bad attitude.
For clarification, I visted Indochino's traveling tailor. I understand what you're saying. If I'd strong-armed my measurements into the production facility, then that would be my fault (similar to the gent' in your message), but if you can't trust the work of the person who the company pays to take measurements, then that's completely the company's fault. The suit that they sent me literally fit the same way as the "box suit" that I tried on at the event. The wait was...
I'm not saying that you were, but if you were being a dxck in your messages, then I don't blame them for not playing along. If you made absolutely no changes to the jacket measurements, then I'm not sure why it came out so different from the others. I had a similar issue, but it was my first order. I visited the Traveling Tailor, and the suit that they sent me fit EXACTLY like the boxy trial suit that they had me try on. They couldn't explain why no adjustments had been...