or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

If you don't care about extra room, then this is a good strategy.
Don't worry too much about it. Wear them with jeans or chinos (khakis). You've got better things to worry about than classy outfits.
I'm not sure about your distinction between "casual" and "dress" shirts, but you're going to be working with upper management. If you aren't sure about the dresscode, then wear the less casual shirt. After a few days, you'll know what to expect, and you can adapt.
On a suit, I can deal with wide peaks, but I don't like wide notch lapels. On a sport coat or blazer, anything goes, so I don't mind as much.
I hear you. In this world of immediate gratification, for most people, patience isn't a strong point. Some people just like the big-timer feeling that they get from shopping in well-known retail store.
There's a special group of idiots in the world who will still buy them.
NICE...Thanks for posting those links.
Of course you disagree, because you want to continue this senseless argument with your faux-logic. The options that I listed (move on or buy and judge for yourself) still stand. Beyond that, you're just engaging in typical internet twattery, and it's not accomplishing a thing.   I'd like to see more fit pictures too, but they have to be taken by the purchasers, not the seller. If customers don't send pictures, then  he can't post them. If more of us bought suits and...
If you're "happy to pay for it," then by definition, it's not overpriced, so that doesn't have anything to do with what I wrote.
These types of arguments just make you (and others) seem like a senselessly instigating fool.  Maybe the customer doesn't know what those features are, but it's just as likely that he knows exactly what they are and purposely left them out because he doesn't think that they're as "high end" as you do...senseless arguing.   If you're "not going to rely on that person's judgment," then you should order a suit and judge for yourself. If you won't do that either, then why do...