or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

It's only easier if you're a shxtty writer (which I learned that most people in business school are). I don't know how so many people make it to adulthood and finish college without being able to write a well-constructed short essay. They're idiots. Obviously, international students are  a little different.
Wow...This takes me back. I'm glad that I finished before they added the extra section to the GMAT. I'm not sure what the extra section is about, but it just seems like a hassle.
You admit that he's better than you are. If you see it, then your boss definitely sees it. You're fxcked. Either nut up and increase your value, or bend over and take it. It's not a "bromance." He likes him more because he's better than you. That's completely understandable.
lol...They don't have one because no one gives a crap. This is a bad idea OP. No one wants style advice from some regular dude, who probably isn't that stylish himself. Just start a blog. Sometimes, using sites like this can get you all fired up, and you forget that in the real world, no one gives a crap.
  Yeah. That's a damned shame, and it came as a complete surprise to some people, lol. They ordered the coat before the site had been updated to show the nylon, and when they got it, they found a pleasant surprise on the tag. I think that it was absolutely worth it last year, but if I had to buy it from the second run (or whatever run they're on now), I'd probably be hesitant. They started using black leather almost immediately after the first run.
It looks a little big. I'd size down to a medium. I know that they've made some changes since last year (leather color, no longer 100% wool), but I don't think that the fit should be so full. Technically, it's not a "Bond Peacoat," but it's still sweet.
  LOL!!! I haven't been here since last winter, but this thread still delivers. I broke out my Bond peacoat for the first time since last winter, so I thought that it was worth popping in.
I think that someone posted it a few pages back.
Someone would try to return them. With all of the return policy and discount tricks that people brag about here, you should know that they can't be trusted...lol. Unless there is an upfront "no return" agreement, I don't think that they'll do it.
I'm not saying that it's normal or abnormal as I have no clue what types of abuse OP may have put those shoes through, and neither do you. I'm saying that, based on how they look and the fact that he's worn them at least 30 times already, it's hard to believe that any retail store would take them back. "Like new" is a pretty standard requirement. When the item looks as thoroughly used as those shoes do, even proving that there was a defect to begin with (and not just...