or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

For a guy who wasn't coming back, you sure made your way back quickly. I love it when guys say "I'm not going to read your response" or "I'm not coming back." You know that they can't resist crawling back, lol
Place out of them.
The company rep' said that they ran out of wool and had to go with a blend. I'd predict that the grey will be a blend soon. It's already backordered from people who can't get the blue one. The grey's nice, but I'm sure that (if it was as available), most people would rather have the blue because of the movie connect. After all, if it weren't for the movie, no one would be buying the coat.
Those Thanksgiving prices look pretty weak IMO. Most of those prices are in every sale, and BB/RL have been $149 for months. This is just more proof that most Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales are nothing special. People see a sale, and they just assume that it's a special deal. You can get the same items at the same prices in July.
It's only easier if you're a shxtty writer (which I learned that most people in business school are). I don't know how so many people make it to adulthood and finish college without being able to write a well-constructed short essay. They're idiots. Obviously, international students are  a little different.
Wow...This takes me back. I'm glad that I finished before they added the extra section to the GMAT. I'm not sure what the extra section is about, but it just seems like a hassle.
You admit that he's better than you are. If you see it, then your boss definitely sees it. You're fxcked. Either nut up and increase your value, or bend over and take it. It's not a "bromance." He likes him more because he's better than you. That's completely understandable.
lol...They don't have one because no one gives a crap. This is a bad idea OP. No one wants style advice from some regular dude, who probably isn't that stylish himself. Just start a blog. Sometimes, using sites like this can get you all fired up, and you forget that in the real world, no one gives a crap.
  Yeah. That's a damned shame, and it came as a complete surprise to some people, lol. They ordered the coat before the site had been updated to show the nylon, and when they got it, they found a pleasant surprise on the tag. I think that it was absolutely worth it last year, but if I had to buy it from the second run (or whatever run they're on now), I'd probably be hesitant. They started using black leather almost immediately after the first run.
It looks a little big. I'd size down to a medium. I know that they've made some changes since last year (leather color, no longer 100% wool), but I don't think that the fit should be so full. Technically, it's not a "Bond Peacoat," but it's still sweet.