or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

You're obviously still in that idealist stage. Listen, for the most part, I don't give a crap about people either, but you have to at least make them give a crap about YOU. After all, they have the things that you want (money, jobs, resources in general). The education is the most important thing (get a good major), but life really is about who you know (and who knows/likes you). When you figure that out, you'll be golden.   If that's really the way that you dress, then...
Wear what you normally wear. That's what everyone else is going to do and expect. Most of the members here are at least a few years older than you are (and boarderline obsessed with suits and shoes), so you're going to get a lot of advice that doesn't apply to you. Wear your normal clothes, whatever they are. You'll adjust as years go on.
I wouldn't call that "open a bit." That's almost half-way off of your foot, haha. Try going down by a half size and up by a width.
Nope
...will cost you, but it's probably not hard for someone who does that type of thing.
+1,000   Cliffs?
Why would OP come into contact with bodily fluids at work? OP, do you work in a urine factory?
...depends on the length of your arms and torso/legs proportion. That's a common simplification. I've got long arms and legs; my fingertips don't touch the bottom of my jacket...not even close. My arms are rarely straight at my side, so it doesn't matter.
In real life, no one will care. Wear the brown shoes.
What do you mean by "modern made?"...pictures?