or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

+1 to this. Most Black Friday sales are no different from the rest of the year. Companies know that customers expect a sale, so they just slap "BLACK FRIDAY" on top of their usual ad' and watch people flood in. Rather than thinking logically and critically, people just assume that BF sales are some of the best prices of the year. My gf and her friends bought a shxt ton of Victoria's Secret on BF last year because of the "sale." She had been getting 25-30% off coupons all...
You shouldn't have been @ss-backwards enough to wait until right before your event to order.
I bought the Brooks Newmoks (that's how it's spelled for Brooks) in snuff suede. They're great shoes. They have the partial rubber sole...very nice.
    Aaaaw snap!!!
+1 Keep things in perspective. Who's opinion do you give more weight: real people or internet guys?
I don't know of any good schools that would allow you to replace grades like that. You'd have to drop the classes ahead of time, take them as pass/fail or something that doesn't leave an actual grade on your transcript. IMO, retaking 5 classes is stupid anyway. At the school that I went to, the cost in tuition wouldn't be worth it. I never understood how someone could fxck around enough to flatout fail classes. It's damn-near impossible for anyone with sense. You must have...
Thanks for the follow-up. I guess for $99 AE's, you can't be picky about even a noticeable defect. It's a roll of the dice, but at that price....Are the BB and RL shoes $99?
Thanks for the heads up. $99 closeouts seems like a very sweet deal to me. I'll have to look into that and stay tuned.
"Tanger outlet?" Where the fxck is that located, and is it only applicable to that location?
  I haven't heard anything about a $99 special....details?