or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

That looks a lot better than the other suits that I've seen in this thread. The ugliness on the back of the pants and the button stance have already been pointed out, but that's very solid for $200.
Nope...The jacket fits like a sweater. Even if it fit better, it would still be an ugly outfit.
I would have waited until I saw the financial statements before I offered to switch my compensation plan.   There are pluses and minuses to the performance-based pay structure. From the companies perspective, it controls the amount of guaranteed money that they have to pay. If you perform, then you won't get paid. A related advantage (in theory) is that the people who aren't performing and aren't being paid will be unhappy and quit; the better employees will stick...
Thanks for the insight...looking forward to the fit pictures.
IMO, they're no more thin than your typical otr or mid-level retail mtm shirts. During sales, they're a good buy.
  ....lol
The tie width isn't bad, but those lapels are too slim for anything other than a fashion suit.
 +1 TO THAT! Selling is what keeps people out of a lot of jobs and advanced positions. If you're comfortable and effective at info-leveraging in sales and negotiation, you can go far in any field, including IT.
It's tough to be sure, but in that dim lighting, it looks ok. The lapels are too slim IMO. I'm a proponent of slim lapels, but not that slim.
Weinberg's Discount Hosiery sells them. I'm guessing that your local discount sock/underwear/t-shirt store will as well. The black nike socks are nice.