or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

IMO, they're no more thin than your typical otr or mid-level retail mtm shirts. During sales, they're a good buy.
  ....lol
The tie width isn't bad, but those lapels are too slim for anything other than a fashion suit.
 +1 TO THAT! Selling is what keeps people out of a lot of jobs and advanced positions. If you're comfortable and effective at info-leveraging in sales and negotiation, you can go far in any field, including IT.
It's tough to be sure, but in that dim lighting, it looks ok. The lapels are too slim IMO. I'm a proponent of slim lapels, but not that slim.
Weinberg's Discount Hosiery sells them. I'm guessing that your local discount sock/underwear/t-shirt store will as well. The black nike socks are nice.
IMO, they make a guy look like a geek or an old man. Since I'm neither, I don't like them. I'm sure that you can find an example where it looks ok, but for 99% of the population, it's not going to work....ESPECIALLY if you're wearing pants instead of shorts.
The Astor and Black sales rep' in my area uses the same tailor that I do to get his suits and his customer's suits fixed. I've had a few chats with him. I gather that a big part of their draw is the home/office visits; they make wannabes feel like big-timers...which isn't a bad idea. The actual product isn't any better or worse than your typical, mediocre mtm. It's just more pricey.
...sounds like half-canvassed. Why didn't you request full-canvassing?
Only click "Submit" once. Then, wait for the message to load...solves the problem pretty quickly