or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

Some of this isn't true for more reasons that I want to go into. You've already made up your mind, so to each her/his own. Yes, as stated, the advice presented was absolutely shxtty. I can't speak about any extra advice that may or may not have been given.
Did they stop selling them on the J Crew website? I haven't looked since this time last year. I know that they had sales galore last November.
I've read that too, but if it's worth firing off several unanswered emails, then it's worth a phone call. If it's not worth a phone call, then "cool your jets," and just wait for a response to your one email. You think that putting more into the inbox makes it's easier to get back to everyone?...again, completely "irrational."
How about you man up and make a phone call? Why the heck would you send emails for months instead of making one phone call? The internet makes people so irrational about things like this.
Wearing the boots (almost) every day for nearly a year is a bad idea...unless you don't mind buying new shoes/soles regularly. Whoever said "wear the hell out of them. They're boots you idiot" gave you shxtty advice.
haha...What are the subway platforms made of in NYC? Aren't they finished with a smooth surface?
I've only been keeping up with them since the summer, but I've never seen them at more than $149. Maybe it's like JAB's suits "usually" being $1,000.
Yes, success means having a scheduled interview date and time. Without that, you've got a "maybe" at best. That's better than a "no," but it's still not a success. It's not a "bad" end to the interview, but it's not a great one either.
As far as I can tell, they're always $149. That's not a sale price.
Hopefully, your dad's still around. Why don't you ask him. Also, why not do an online search for peacoats with zebra linings? You'd probably get a hit because that doesn't sound normal.