or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

Unless you're trying out for a bowling team, you don't need that bag.
On a related note, Leather Honey for the win!
...more details on the back-story?
1) Ask a question that you know the answer to but don't agree with. 2) Get defensive when the expected answer is given. 3) Use philosophical rant to defy logic (How much extra effort does it REALLY take?)
It was 30% last year, and their shirt patterns are nothing special right now. I'm out this year.
It looks like the buttoning point is too high and the jacket is too short...can't tell much more than that.
Some of this isn't true for more reasons that I want to go into. You've already made up your mind, so to each her/his own. Yes, as stated, the advice presented was absolutely shxtty. I can't speak about any extra advice that may or may not have been given.
Did they stop selling them on the J Crew website? I haven't looked since this time last year. I know that they had sales galore last November.
I've read that too, but if it's worth firing off several unanswered emails, then it's worth a phone call. If it's not worth a phone call, then "cool your jets," and just wait for a response to your one email. You think that putting more into the inbox makes it's easier to get back to everyone?...again, completely "irrational."
How about you man up and make a phone call? Why the heck would you send emails for months instead of making one phone call? The internet makes people so irrational about things like this.