or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

Lurk more before you jump into buying a "more adult wardrobe" (whatever that means). If you don't, then you're going to get carried away and waste a lot of money.   The last link didn't lead to anything. I don't have a preference between the first two. Are you going to wear them more with suits or jeans?
That's what you think until your obsessive shoe spending pushes her into letting some other guy slip her the old Pringle can.
Wow! That left boot is fxcked up. No one's going to look closely enough at your feet to notice, but damn...Is that the "before" or "after" shot?
 It's a much better product IMO. I have at least half of a bottle of AE conditioner/cleaner left over because I stopped using it. Compared to LH, I think that calling it a "conditioner" is very generous. Not to mention, it stripped a little of the color off of some of my shoes. LH didn't.  Again, in my experience, it doesn't darken leather at all. You have to let it sit through the night. It's quite a bit thicker than other conditioners, so it's no surprise that it takes a...
I've used it mainly on shoes and boots (AE and other). I'm not sure what the active ingredients are, but I highly recommend it. It makes even dry leather boots feel as smooth and soft as can be. I let them sit through the night and wipe them a bit in the morning. I've never noticed any darkening. It's the best conditioner that I've tried.
"It's an ACTION FIGURE."
I refuse to answer before I've seen pictures of this "sharp" masterpiece.
Why buy black shoes for a "business-casual" environment? That's an invitation to introduce color.
Unless you're trying out for a bowling team, you don't need that bag.
On a related note, Leather Honey for the win!