or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

Congrat's OP. You're officially a BOSS. Some random guy complimented my physique today. I usually don't get that from guys, but what can you do?
These days, I wouldn't call Brooks Brothers "reputable," but that's just me.
Given the new quality development, I'll give you 100....US.
It depends on whether the lapels are also slim. IMO, lapel width and tie width should be close to the same size.
...curious to know why the fxck you started a thread if you'd already made up your mind and were going to disregard everyone's input? What? Were you just hoping for a pat on the back?...a little validation? Your kind is amusing.
I may be in the minority, but I like the Neumora more. It looks better, but it needs more color options. I have the black, but I don't like the dark brown. If they'd offered it in bourbon, I'd have bought it. That's the only edge that the Mora 2.0 has IMO.
...no you wouldn't. Stop trolling.
I'm not sure if that's true or not. If you've done it, then I'll take your word for it. I'd guess that they'd refund the difference between the normal price of the first pair and what you paid. That's the way that most companies deal with this sort of issue. It's the employees who don't know better who fall for that.
...pretty sure he's trolling...at least, I hope so.
Yellow ties with a simple pattern are appropriate in almost any environment. I like the look of a yellow tie with a medium/dark grey suit.