or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

Very nice collection, but those shirts are butt-ugly.
Someone may have stolen it. The likely problem is that they didn't load it onto the driver's truck. At the end of the day, the driver probably just assumed that he/she had delivered it because it wasn't in the truck. You'll probably get it this week.
Very nice. I thought about buying those during the 2/$250, but it would have been forced; I don't really like the dark brown, and there weren't any other shoes in the sale that I really wanted.
+1 to different models having different measurements. On top of that, you can't trust those ebay measurements. If you're not sure, then you should ask the seller for specific info.
He asked a question involving e.d. I mentioned e.d. You suggested a sexual favor. I guess that's the natural progression for some people...again, not suggesting anything.
No, but it's a little odd that you went in that direction...I'm not calling you a queer. I'm just saying that it's odd  
This should save you some time:
I guess it does sound that way...if you have erectile dysfunction on the brain...you got e.d. bro'?
It's your friend's party. Why don't you just ask her/him what the dress code will be like?...some of these threads are just idiotic. Are people really this helpless?
You're fresh out of college, and you're going to waste your bonus on a new "business casual wardrobe?"...get the fxck out of here OP.   Look around your workplace. Figure out what types of outfits will work, and go from there. Whenever possible, try to pick things that will also work outside of work. Don't create a whole project out of buying clothing for work. The odds are that you'll leave that job pretty quickly anyway, so use your money for things that you'll...