or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

A lot companies won't provide that type of information for fear of lawsuits. I'm not sure if you've ever actually been involved with it, but with a lot of corporations, it's a no-go, so I wouldn't bank on it.
lol! You got suckered. It looks like it's made out of Halloween costume plastic.
This is excellent insight. Too many people run back to school because they're afraid to move out of mommy's house or start taking on the real-world. It's pathetic, and I wouldn't hire someone who stayed in school to get some generalist or fluffy grad. degree with no real explanation for why they did it.
That's what I was referring to. I got my coat from that run. After they went back on the "limited supply" and opened the flood gates, they started changing the materials. Kudos to them for making the $$
See the below. I agree with you. Anyone who's still paying $700 for those is nuts IMO. I got mine during the very first re-run. Back then, it was supposed to be a limited re-release. When they went back on that and started churning them out, things started going to pieces. Since then, they've made some note-worthy changes to the materials used with absolutely no forewarning for those who'd already placed orders, and I've read plenty of quality control complaints. The Bond...
That's one of the most hilarious things that I've seen in a while. I'm not sure if this is serious or not, but thanks for the lawlz.
...pictures of you wearing it?
On a 5'4" guy, does a skinny tie look skinny?
Buy a shirt with a larger neck measurement. You can have the body slimmed by a tailor.These types of hit or miss issues are why I stopped buying ready-to-wear dress shirts. When the alterations are done, you'll probably have paid the same amount that you would for a made-to-measure dress shirt.
Snuff suede neumoks would be my vote.