or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

Great thread guys. I just came across it. The type of topics discussed on SF never stop surprising me. In response to the above, how do you differentiate between EFA and PCA? I hear people reference PCA as something different from Factor Analysis quite a bit; my understanding is that it's incorrect to do so, but I'm curious to see what you think. My understanding is that Factor Analysis (whether Exploratory or Confirmatory) is the general technique. Component Analysis...
  LOL! This has to be one of the most hilarious rise shots that I've ever seen. I've heard of low armholes, but...low legholes? What's the SF consensus on proper leghole size?
That's a shame because the navy military coat that I bought from Indochino a few years back is still one of my favorites.
Wow...This thread is still going. I hadn't been on SF since sometime last year...good to see one of the old user. What are your thoughts on how Indochino has changed over the last year?
 +1 to this. Even in this extremely niche forum, 99% of the members would probably get much more out of having a strong casual wardrobe. For all but the most extreme hobbyists, this site is just something that you get into until the novelty wears off and you realize that you really don't care in "real life." Once you get past the mid-level knowledge, there's really no practical use. Before today, I hadn't been here in over a year...doesn't seem like anything's changed....
  lol...Good luck.
I've only gotten one pair of AE seconds that had noticeable issues (Merlot McAllister), and that was only because they were creased (likely from being tried on in a store). I kept them because of the price ($150) and the fact that I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending them back and waiting for another delivery. They would have looked the same way after I wore them. All of my other AE seconds have looked perfect to me...granted, I'm not as critical of shoes as...
       I think that these cover it.
H&M $12 a pop...srs.