or Connect

Posts by VinnyMac

+1 to this. Even in this extremely niche forum, 99% of the members would probably get much more out of having a strong casual wardrobe. For all but the most extreme hobbyists, this site is just something that you get into until the novelty wears off and you realize that you really don't care in "real life." Once you get past the mid-level knowledge, there's really no practical use. Before today, I hadn't been here in over a year...doesn't seem like anything's changed....
  lol...Good luck.
I've only gotten one pair of AE seconds that had noticeable issues (Merlot McAllister), and that was only because they were creased (likely from being tried on in a store). I kept them because of the price ($150) and the fact that I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending them back and waiting for another delivery. They would have looked the same way after I wore them. All of my other AE seconds have looked perfect to me...granted, I'm not as critical of shoes as...
       I think that these cover it.
Bingo
H&M $12 a pop...srs.
Ignore this. Do it for the lawlz.
lol...This is hilarious...thought about sig'ing it.
Oooh shnap!
What stops people from creating those threads now? Are you saying that they get buried too quickly or that people just don't start them? I agree with your last sentence. I'm probably not the die-hard that some responders are, but I don't see any big problems with the forum. These days, I pop in specifically for a few main threads. If I see an interesting, new topic, then great.