or Connect

Posts by rossi

Every time you have reached a sum of 300€ of purchases (this includes past purchases) you get a 5% (=15€) rebate amount that you save up. Every time the 5% adds to your account, the 300€ history is reset to 0. These add up in your account, and do not expire. You can use them on any purchase over 100€. According to the info, you also get these or can redeem these when you buy from the physical stores. BTW, they also do 'affiliate'. When you log into your account, you can...
The sand coloured one in the middle looks very nice, although I do not like double stitching on toe caps. I think I still prefer the looks of the regular Katahdin.
Shoegoo, there is a picture here somewhere of a guy who polished his toe cap. It is possible.
The past week: 31 , 27, 28 = 86 47102 + 86 = 47.188
Very nice, it could be a promo.
Here's another picture of my Enfield after a rainy day: Good points: * price. I paid about 90€ with fidelity rebates * lug rubber sole * OK leather. Bad points: * slightly oversized, perhaps half a size. But I think that if you buy half a size smaller, it's possible that the midfoot part might be a little narrow, especially with winter socks. Something to think about if you have wide feet * the toe cap is a little too long. As you can see on my picture, there is...
Here are some of my Bexleys: From left to right, top to bottom: Bexley Flager, RM Williams Turnout, Bexley Enfield Bexley Whitehall, Allen Edmonds chucka, Bexley Bloomingdale. The Whitehall has been a beater for several years, and hasn't been polished in several months. It hasn't had shoe trees for most of its early life. The Allen Edmonds has only had coats of Obenauf. The Enfield has just been polished with 5-6 coats of KIWI. The RM Williams has just had 3 coats of...
Here are some of my Bexleys: From left to right, top to bottom: Bexley Flager, RM Williams Turnout, Bexley Enfield Bexley Whitehall, Allen Edmonds chucka, Bexley Bloomingdale. My sizing: normally I wear EUR 42.5 in most trainers and many shoes. The Bexley Flager is size EUR 42.5 and fits true to size. The RM Williams Turnout is size 9G and fits a little too loose, but less than a half size. The Bexley Enfield is EUR 42.5 and is a little too loose, half a size I would...
They most likely did not make them themselves, but used a leatherworker/ leatherworking subcontractor. I bet if we find out who it was they could still do it.
What is the alternative? I just saved up for a well-built Horween horsehide briefcase in their style, but I don't know of anything else in that price range.