or Connect

Posts by Firefox

Are you referring to the Black Fleece Milano fit shirts? Or the Brooks Brothers mainline Milano shirts? If the latter, I'm screwed as those were my go-to shirts (bought in threes with the periodic 30% discount).  +1, although it sounds like things are getting colder and/or snowier by the end of this week. That being said, you can cover a good chunk of the downtown core without ever going outside. Just keep in mind that it takes a little longer in the PATH than outside,...
 I've used Novelty many times for topys (new and replacement) as well as new heels. In all cases they did a great job and on time. Granted, these were Allen Edmonds. If I wore +$1000 shoes I may be more picky, but short of winning the next Powerball, I think that's somewhat unlikely.   Just a heads up that the Allen Edmonds shoe bank also carries the Bloor Street style (although they never seem to have photos for them on their website). They also have a bunch of other...
  "Exciting" update: Novelty finally got a new sign! 
I also like the HP 12. IMHO, it's worth the extra $15 over the 10. After that, though, things just start getting crazy (at least at the LCBO). $200 for the 18, $650 for the 25, etc... 
 I had the same thing happen to a Keurig machine once, but not with my Nespresso. I would suggest reaching out to Nespresso tech support to see if they have any suggestions. https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/service-customer-care
Subscribed. Also, I'm always in the market for new or near-new sportcoats and blazers (size 41-42, depending on the cut).
   I bought a couple things during the 30% sale but didn't get a 40% coupon. I feel left out... unless it came today...
I bought a pair of SALT frames from Danforth Optical a few years back. When it came time to get new glasses last year (due to a changed prescription), I decided to simply replace the lenses in my existing frames. I liked them and couldn't find another pair that I liked more. Plus it probably saved me at least $200+.
Yeah there doesn't appear to be any Brooks Brothers models there now. I know there were when I was looking a few weeks ago. Perhaps they sold out of everything already? There are some Black Friday discounts on the main site, but pretty limited styles. Oh well, I didn't really need an excuse to spend more money on shoes. 
That sounds awesome. I just wish the Rosen outlet wasn't in Mississauga; I can't bring myself to spend two hours driving there and back when there's no guarantee of finding anything worthwhile in my size.