or Connect

Posts by Purpletiesto

Really nice pair of casual loafers/driving shoes. Got these as a present, worn once in front of the person who bought them for me (lol) but they are too big for me. I wear a Size 10, these are 11 =\   Photos below from a website I found them on. My camera sucks, mine are the exact same.   Free shipping in Australia. Everywhere else charged at cost. PayPal + 3%.   Comes with original box, packing
I bought these from Polo RL late last year and I just don't get a chance to wear them now that I spend pretty much all of my time in my warehouse working =\   Worn only one time, so someone else should put these beautiful chukkas to good use.   Comes with original box, packing etc.   In as new condition   FREE shipping in Australia. PayPal add 3%
Really nice pair of casual loafers/driving shoes. Got these as a present, worn once in front of the person who bought them for me (lol) but they are too big for me. I wear a Size 10, these are 11 =\   Photos below from a website I found them on. My camera sucks, mine are the exact same.   Free shipping in Australia. Everywhere else charged at cost. PayPal + 3%.   Comes with original box, packing etc.   Dan
haha. I didn't own the pants I wore when I started my business mate, so you can post as many gifs as you like because I love them. Especially this one.
You didn't offend me at all. Honestly, these days, I'm fortunate enough to not need to hunt for bargains anymore. It's a good feeling, but in saying that, I'm more than happy to offer up a great bargain to all the bargain hunters out there. Perhaps yourself? You seems like quite the bargain hunter to me.
  I've got an online retail store myself, so of course I know this. Still to state an RRP is nothing unusual and generally doesn't warrant such comments.
Actually it means how much it sells for in the retail shop, which is where these were bought and how much they were paid for.
Retail for $1200 :)
Hey all fellow Aussies. I've got a pair of Bally Scribes up for sale to fit US10.5-US11D. Wore them for 1 hour, they're basically brand new. Asking $250 including shipping in Australia.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/333551/250-not-350-as-new-bally-scribe-richard-bluchers-fit-us10-5d
Extremely rare 1996 IBM M13 for sale   And a 1991 IBM Model M also for sale.   They are priced to sell at $99 each.   I'm located in Australia and am happy to ship these overseas at buyer's expense. I know the M13 sells for around USD300 in USA. I'm selling my beloved M13 for a paltry AUD99. Same as my also beloved Model M.   Get them while they're hot. PayPal add 3%