or Connect

Posts by quaker13

Where does disdain of black suit black shirt on this forum come from???
TYIA
I am taking the Phineas Cole along with the accolades of being the belle of the ball at any nightclub i frequent. if i go out at night in suit like that i am positive i well take a nice unsuspecting lady home even if i only have 2 dimes and a nickel in my pocket.   Phineas Cole = automatic poon
I am taking the Phineas Cole along with the accolades of being the belle of the ball at any nightclub i frequent. if i go out at night in suit like that i am positive i well take a nice unsuspecting lady home even if i only have 2 dimes and a nickel in my pocket.   Phineas Cole = automatic poon
I tend to agree. Value is definitely perception.
I am not rich, but I also don't necessarily like the idea of spending $1000 on shoe even if they will last 10 years. Who cares? I think I would rather spend $400-600 on a pair of shoes that I only wear 2 years. I call it wash rinse and repeat. 
I am not rich, but I also don't necessarily like the idea of spending $1000 on shoe even if they will last 10 years. Who cares? I think I would rather spend $400-600 on a pair of shoes that I only wear 2 years. I call it wash rinse and repeat. 
I think we have a winner friends. Both these shoes look extraordinarily bawse at a fraction of the cost
can you please provide and example. this sounds interesting