or Connect

Posts by Kuznetsov

£2499 for the Everest parka. Absolute madness for a coat that to me is not wearable 90% of the year in the UK. Perhaps even more ludicrous is the £89 for a wool hat. A more wearable item but for what it is you are as well spending £20 for the same hat from your local fishing shop.
I received a prompt reply from them using the contact form on their website. However the reply received was just after I managed to find the sale section still live via my browsing history and place an order that way. Good customer service so thought it was worth mentioning. Thanks everyone for the info as well.
OK thanks for the info. I'll send them an email about the items I'm looking at.
Does anyone know what happens to the stuff that was on sale but has been pulled from the website? I went to purchase the hooded raincoat today and the sale section has gone. Does it end on eBay or elsewhere that will allow me to purchase or have I missed my chance? Thanks
As an owner of 2 10 ply jumpers and the original peacoat I would argue that the jumpers are warmer. Sitting watching football whilst a string wind blows in off the north sea is what I base my opinion on.
Yes. The law in the UK states that you can send it back for any reason as you did not have a chance to see the item in person prior to receiving it. I tried to arrange a return to oi polloi due to a cabourn surface jacket I ordered being a lighter shade than appeared in their photos and had to threaten them with getting trading standards involved due to their refusal to accept a return. They also need to refund you any postage charges they charged you to send the item....
I tried this on at corniche in Edinburgh and found it to be a very strange fit. I could not put my finger on exactly why I did not like it but there was definitely something not right about the jacket. It seemed short on me but I compared the length of it to the jacket I was wearing and the cabourn Scottish jacket was actually longer. It could also be done with having another button nearer the bottom of the jacket. This is of course just my opinion but the owner told me he...
Utility was the designers for debenhams range he produced. I may be telling you something you already know but debenhams is a high street store in the UK. I would reckon the quality and materials wouldn't be as good on the utility range.
I own various pieces of seh Kelly including two of their knits and I would say that the sizing charts are accurate.
L27? I'm not familiar with that grade of ventile