or Connect

Posts by Potato Flu

What's the default button down collar like? I'd like to order some shirts with a 3" button down collar similar to some Gitman Brothers shirts that I have. If the default button down collar is different, do I only need to specify 3" or are there other things I'm supposed to write down? I'm not too familiar with the varieties and terminology for button down collars!
Is there a time limit for returning an item? I got a pair over the summer that I'll never be able to physically fit in. It would be great if I can exchange them for anything that's a proper size.
Mauro, do you know when the second run of the Llama shirts will go out?
 Hi Mauro, I've sent 2 emails about this (one on Sunday, one today), but haven't received a response. Maybe they're going into your spam folder. The order # is 2621.
Have all of the llama shirts been shipped? I got an email on Wednesday saying mine shipped, but the tracking number isn't active several days later.   During the sale, I placed an order for a shirt and received an email that my order shipped, but the tracking number wasn't active, no package arrived, and I noticed that my credit card was refunded. I never got an email about what happened, but I just assumed that the shirt happened to be out of stock. I'm wondering if...
I plan on pre-ordering the llama shirt and referring to it as an alpaca shirt.   Am I supposed to use the normal loyalty code or the sale code for the pre-orders?
How long does it take to get a return authorization? My order has some issues. I haven't heard back since I sent an email to the returns email late Sunday / early Monday.
Is there any special care/instructions for taking care of the welt for the Indy boots? I have the 403 and the welt is darkening in color in places where I accidentally got some saphir renovateur on. I recall the welt being much lighter when I got it, and it's a darker, and nicer, brown now - but really dark where the reno got on it.
      Thanks, your photo looks amazing.   Does anyone know what colored/kind of shoe cream to use for the Alden 403? The color seems kind of unique.
I have a pair of Alden 403 (brown chromexcel) Indy boots and I scraped the toe of one of the boots on some concrete, creating a small light grey square on the tip of the boot. Is there something I can do to cover it up or darken it?