or Connect

Posts by LilTimmy

I was not able to find a white shirt my size.  15 1/2  32x33
          sorry about the dpost.  internet is slow.   I was not able to find a white shirt my size. 15 1/2  32x33   BTW, did I tie the tie as it's supposed to be? It's my first try.
I was able to find a suit, cheap but good for 2 - 3 uses, which is all  I need for $180.   I'm not that good with matching colors, so I got a dark gray (not black-like) and a blue shirt (a strong blue- only one that fits me) and a striped tie (blue,gray,white,black)     Once (if) I get the job, I'll be able to wear the regular clothes (casual).   I'll post pics of the shirt,tie and suit shortly if you want to give your opinion.
    I wear jeans size 32 (waist) x 30 (28 for perfect fit) length and medium-sized tshirts (some are a bit longer than others, but they all fit me horizontally).   thanks
My budget is no more than $100   I should also note that I'm moving away and my budget is pretty tight at the moment.     Can $100-$150 at the most,  get me a decent suit?   It's for a teaching job, if that matters.   Thank you very much
New here...   I will be having my first "formal" job interview in  2 weeks time.   I have never dressed up and I never really cared about style until now.  (jeans and tshirts type of guy)    I'm a male, 22 years old, 5'3", 135lbs, short dark hair.   What should I wear?  Where can I purchase it?   What size am I? What color tie? Shoul I even wear a tie?  shoes, what type of shoes?   Thanks   You can include images etc.
I have never dressed up and I never really cared about style until now.  (jeans and tshirts type of guy)    I will be having my first "formal" job interview in  2 weeks time.   I'm a male, 22 years old, 5'3", 135lbs, short dark hair.   What should I wear?  Where can I purchase it?   What size am I? What color tie? Shoul I even wear a tie?  shoes, what type of shoes?   Thanks   You can include images etc.