or Connect

Posts by bamboo

Hi.  Do you mean the facing is open too wide?   It looks fine to me even now and in my experience it will close about 5mm.  Please note however, I like tight fitting and lace up firmly.
Thanks. It was done.
Hi. How did you get invoice?  I have not received it yet.
 I tend to agree and think Hove is easier to coordinate. Dover is more casual and country, but  I also agree that Dover is Dover and it has its own place.    I own 32 Last Dover and MH71 Hove.  They are very different shoes.
Hi.  I amended it.  I did not realize copying pictures does not work.
  Mr. Kuti sent me a photo of my latest make-up.  On a catalog this model is based on Peter last, but after consulting with Mr. Kuti, I went with F last which I have some pairs of Oxford type already.  I am happy with the result and hope the fitting works well.
Does he have a time?  He is traveling to Hong Kong if I am not mistaken.  It is going to be very difficult to manage this remotely.
How about Sunbeam as shown below?  I think Sunbeam is more jacketing than suiting though.  Photos take from Harrison's FB. 
Any HofE dealers in your area should be able to help.
  I guess it is about 9-10 judging from other RTW GW dress shoes.  First thing I noticed is this SPI when I got Vass shoes.Don't get me wrong.  I like Vass shoes but if it was in line with other RTW makers I would have loved it more. I wonder how much does this less SPI contribute to cost reduction?