or Connect

Posts by bamboo

I am making one now.I am making one now.  How can I help?
http://merinobrothers.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=74_93&product_id=1616     This looks quite similar.
 +1.  I would like to visit when I have a trip to UK.
 I am not sure this answers your question, but I believe you have heard of Otsuka.  It was founded in 1872 to make Western shoes and company website says it imported GY machine in 1922. Web site is in Japanese, I hope Google translates works well enough. http://www.otsuka-shoe.com/history/index.html
I am interested in A1, but   Measurement is tricky and very depend on how you want your jacket fit. I noticed young guys tend to wear A2 very short and tight for example.   Can you provide your garments measurement for each measurement points listed above for each size?
The place I mentioned 2 or 3 posts above can do sleeve, shoulders, length, etc.  Job around the collar sounds more complicated though. 
 地址:中環皇后大道中35號商業大廈7樓706室TEL:25211180 96832077(DOROTHY小高)ROOM706,7/F,COMMERCIAL HOUSE 35 QUEEN‘S RD,CENTRAL,HONG KONG BTW. I am assuming you are not talking about all hand sewn shirts from Italy or France.
Among those three, Lee Baron is the best.  If he wears just once, you should consider rental.  Considering the budget, tailor in Shanzen may be better.  Even if he comes to Hong Kong, it is likely that his suits be produced in Shanzen.
 It looks that black thing is fusible canvass.  Some people fuse it to the cloth to make the cloth easier to handle.  Floating canvass is attached to that.   IMHO, it is justifiable if you need certain effect especially with thin and soft cloth, but it is quite often defaulted to do so in many Hong Kong tailors whatever the cloth is for productivity purpose. I have some fresco garments but did not care much about see through effect.   You cannot tell the color and patter...
 Potential answers. 1. Are you really asking this question?2. Have you taken a look at past posts of this thread?3. There is no such a thing.4. We have to define what "good" means.5. Just go to Armoury or WWChan.6. Walk around Nathan Street, they will find you.