or Connect

Posts by bamboo

I received my Novecento Marverick.   It took a longer time than I expected as he had to remake the shoes.  What happened is that the first shoes were 1 size bigger than it should be.   My size is very small which is  UK 5.5 EG and GG.  In Bastettis's last it is actually UK 4.5.  As the size gets smaller, the discrepancy between EUR sizing and UK sizing bigger. ( I experienced this with VASS too).  First test shoes were too big too, and I told Riccardo it seems more...
 NC.  Thanks for your reply it really makes sense and I see there is a good "be-speaking" relationship between you two.  Keep us updated. 
 Hi.  NC. It looks they will turn out a very interesting pair.   If you do not mind, may I ask which criteria you have for choosing your shoe makers to commission your own pair.   I am curious because you have known and personally seen many Japanese shoe makers and I assume you had not placed order to every single shoe maker you have met. 
Thanks for your info.  I did not imagine they make synthetic fiber mix cloth in Huddersfield.
2940,2941 and 2942 are 9/10 oz.  2941 is mid grey between 2940 and 2942
 I am thinking of Finmeresco trousers too.   I just got this image, which may be too dark for your needs. 
This may be a very novice question, I was looking at HFC site, and found mohair, trisco, wool blend cloth.   I googled Trisco but could not find out what it really is.  Is it a kind of synthetic material?  I appreciate if anybody can tell me what it is.  Thanks
 Yes, it drew my attention too, but I did not ask about it.  I was just busy seeing and talking about shoes.
Dear all.   Here are pictures of Foster and Son trunk show in Hong Kong. I just popped in to take a look and say hello to Andrew.  Despite busy schedule, Andrew showed me shoes and we had a chat about shoes.   Second picture is Andrew and bespoke sample Chaves and its RTW interpretation.  All those old samples are very beautiful.   I asked him a quesition I always had in my mind after seeing very old sample shoes here. "Why linings are so damaged even if they are just...
I received my boots today.  I cannot really were this pair till winter comes.  It is very hot now in Hong Kong. 34C/93F.....   Fit is OK, but the first and second hook from the top almost fully close.  What do you guys do in such a case?  Tan pad?