or Connect

Posts by bamboo

Hi. It must be too late, but what actually happened?  Usually MTO process does not involve test fitting in my experience.
Dormeiul Cashasilk
What fabric did you choose for beige DB waistcoat?  The same cloth on the back or lining cloth on the back? 
Hi.  Lots of office workers even don't wear jackets in summer time. I think sport coat (jacket) is a best bet to look good in your context.  Suit jacket is to be worn with the matching fabric trousers so it limits the use of it.   I think RTW is safer option, at that price point it is quite possible you end up with something unwearable.  It is possible to make something which can pass by but it requires a lot of knowledge, bargaining skills, patience and time....
@NicoHK I have both Yao (1 two piece suit) and Grand Tailor (2 two piece suits).  I have not seen concave or pagoda shoulders by Yao.  I like the overall fitting of Yao better and price of Fresco 2pcs was HKD14K a couple of years ago.  If you like strong shoulders, it is worthwhile to check out Grand Tailor.  
[[SPOILER]] May I know which tailor made the first one?  I remember you were posting works by Hong Kong tailors.  I am thinking of making peak lapel SB and that looks quite good.
 Quite common in the back street. It quite depends on your lifestyle.  I take public transportation which means walking outside. Shirts + casual jacket or cardigan to prevent getting cold in freezing office is practical for me.
Already in linen for past two days.
Sorry for not being clear enough.  I have blue POW and solid grey (mid grey).  I feel PoW more wooly and warmer than plain.  It is just how I feel it. 
@911 _11.  You are right, I don't think Fresco wears cool in HKG summer.  I wear Fresco this week and find it quite comfortable.  A bit warm and humid weather.      I have some Rangoon bought from Kolecho which were not made up yet.  I think they will be good.   Dugdale NFW difference from pattern.  From my experience only solid grey wears cooler than PoW.  @hifillover it seems you are referring to bulk price of D.