or Connect

Posts by bamboo

My banker friend use them too. Maybe he is working for the same place as you. It looked quite nice on my friend. I did not use them in the end as i wanted CMT.
 Tradition of this thread1) More than one person use multiple IDs.2) New or relatively new poster writes a long report attacking the other side3) New poster who is related to the shop started ask unheard of tailor4) Another new user reply positively to 3)
Deleted
U are correct.  It seems HFW is using Martin and Son's brand name again.  I started to see Fresco label with Martin and Sons name on it.
Thanks.  I noticed new bunches are not ready in the web.  such No. 150 which contains new mohair.  does this bunch include this particular cloth?  I did not notice it when I quickly took a look at 150 bunch at tailor shop.
 Both HFW and Gladson are part of US company HMS.  So those Frescos are the same stuff.Minnis is the brand under HFW.  For some reason, in Japan the same cloth is better known as Martin and Son'sI think it totally depends on HFW's branding strategy.
 In which bunch of Dugdale, are those included?
Thanks guys who replied and told me how to track the link.  I did not the function. Much appreciated.
 Coudl you let me know which book are you referring to?  I went back some pages but could not find the original post. (and I did also searched Isolaion's post).  Thanks.
 I think oz should be per yard and gram should be per meter not to mix imprerial and metric.  1 meter = 1.09361 yard.  7.5 oz per yard is 233 g per meter which is closer to 240 g.