or Connect

Posts by bamboo

Off topic but I wondered the same so I checked. It is 佘Not 余
Nice. I like 3P one. What is fabric?
I backed Cognac soft brief case. Good luck!
It is weird. It seems we continue to hear from members who were requested to make 3 minimum and who were not. Does it depend on store?? The one I used are IFC and Prince bldg. Anyway i think for the initial orders better to insist on 1 order to improve the pattern and fit.
There is no minimum order. House fabric is about HKD 1700. TM silver line is HKD 2100 or 2150.The raised a price about 25% over a year or so.
Hi. The shoes are not mine actually. I was told the pair was 12 year old.
Resole job of StC. I took a picture at recent trunk show. I remember Phillip told me this is the third resole.
My Dover Bauxite on 32 E last. Sorry for low quality iphone picture and low quality pants.  
http://www.styleforum.net/t/375196/saint-crispins-shrunken-leather-problems-and-questions I hope the issue was sorted out.  I am thinking of getting another pair...
Thanks, MoosicPa Your boot is a real killer.  I am in the process of making a pair (not a boots though) with the same leather.I may ask some minor changes of the shape for this second pair, but am quite happy with the Churchill's fitting.