or Connect

Posts by bamboo

I think the easiest way is to give them a call.   It is a kind of strange they say Trade-only, but at the same time they say non-trade must be approved after the purchase etc.
I do not think a tailor charges more CMT for cotton suits.  I do not feel cotton suit cooler than wool of the same weight, but it is a different issue. If you are required to follow conservative business dress code, I would suggest something like mohair blend (careful about sheen) or Fresco type. I was wondering too what kind of job requires you to wear suits in Hong Kong but allows to wear linen or cotton suits.
How about Mersolair mohair linen blend?  Photo courtesy of Merino Brothers's Facebook
Dugdale is nice, but I feel it is warmer than mid weight fresco.   It is more tightly waved. 
I am surprised at this quote. 😱
Hi.  Is there any photos of Enzo Bonafe aubergine  calf shoes other than the boots on Skoak's website? I am trying to decide on the color for MTO and would like to have box calf for chelsea boots.   Thanks
Hi. I thought Summer comfort is 240g and discontinued one (Air wool) is 280g. I am not certain so I hope somebody correct me if I am wrong.
@laufer Thank you for your reply. It should look very sharp but the combination of last and chukka model seems not work for me. I hope someone can join in soon.
@laufer Could you restate the spec you proposed? I am potentially interested in.
Oh.I have to wait GMTO happens here. My foot is too small....BTW, Stephen's picture is 360 welt stitch but the other onw looks 270? Was it special order ?