or Connect

Posts by bamboo

//www.leebaron.ca/company.php
 Caccippoli has high twist fabric.  Zelander.  should be around that weight.
 This?  but the Armani shoulders is a bit extended and there was padding.
@hifi.  It does not sound fair you say that to him.
My banker friend use them too. Maybe he is working for the same place as you. It looked quite nice on my friend. I did not use them in the end as i wanted CMT.
 Tradition of this thread1) More than one person use multiple IDs.2) New or relatively new poster writes a long report attacking the other side3) New poster who is related to the shop started ask unheard of tailor4) Another new user reply positively to 3)
Deleted
U are correct.  It seems HFW is using Martin and Son's brand name again.  I started to see Fresco label with Martin and Sons name on it.
Thanks.  I noticed new bunches are not ready in the web.  such No. 150 which contains new mohair.  does this bunch include this particular cloth?  I did not notice it when I quickly took a look at 150 bunch at tailor shop.
 Both HFW and Gladson are part of US company HMS.  So those Frescos are the same stuff.Minnis is the brand under HFW.  For some reason, in Japan the same cloth is better known as Martin and Son'sI think it totally depends on HFW's branding strategy.