or Connect

Posts by elisiX

Thanks. I'm surprised, with all the sneakers I own, that it took me this long to get a plain white pair of CP's.  
Damn missed this challenge thread. Nice fit SVB!
Variation on my fit from the other day with some different items.  KitsuneAcneAcneCP And today at work.  KitsuneKitsuneErvellMMM  [[SPOILER]]
lol not quite but close enough
Yup, this Kitsune shirt. (Click for larger/clearer image)
Left shot was in the boardroom with a closed door following a meeting I had. Right was in the outside foyer where you can see people coming a mile off. Really a non issue.
Found a place in my office which might be the right height for shots.   Lighting sucks terribly though.     W+H Kitsune Ervell CP
Yup. I've got the black pair and was keen to snap the Olive.   I expect my Olive Tournament Low Suede pair to tear at some point just like the other two pairs i've owned (Taupe and Grey).   The Achilles don't seem to have the same issue (on the ball of the foot where the sole is stitched on) as they're lined/padded.

I received 2 codes but can only find one which I am planning on using this evening.    If I find the other ill offer it up too.