or Connect

Posts by elisiX

I just priced up an SQ5 with similar specs to mine on the UK site and the car came to 51k GBP / 92k AUD drive away. My car was close to 120k with all taxes etc, however I got it down to 99k. The car is less expensive in the UK, even with my large discount. I stand by my comment that cars are more expensive in Australia. Still, significantly less so than Singapore
The Australian delivered SQ5's are Diesel. Well expensive in that the SQ5 runs closer to 60-70k loaded in the US by comparison (I believe). I should also clarify that I got an incredibly good deal on my SQ5. With all options they can be as high as 120k. The difference is even greater as you go up. That $99k Aston posted earlier is easily $250k-$300k here. 100k goes a hell of a lot further in the US compared with Australia. I'd get a 2006 Vantage for $99k here.
Lovely Cayman - Congrats!   If only we had the same market in Australia as you do in the states. Cars are expensive here and the dollar does not go as far.   $100k in Australia buys you this (loaded) Audi SQ5 which I just bought to replace my MKVI GTI (which cost $50k once optioned).     Bit of a change from the GTI with more room for my first born due in August.
ACNE   A.P.C.   Barena
Sold
[[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]  
Sorry to hear about your father Jet. Never an easy time losing someone let alone a parent. I lost my mother when I was 25 (32 now) and it does slowly get easier with time. All the best to you and your family.
Ervell Acne Acne CP  
 Yes  Damn, only 42 in the flecked. 
wow nice deal on that aviator. Looks so damn cropped though.