or Connect

Posts by elisiX

Barena Acne Bottega Veneta MMM
Definitely last seasons standard jeans, of which I have both the Navy and Army colours in size 34. Tapered below the knee but very relaxed in the thigh. They're too big for me (I want a slim cut 32) so if 34 suits let me know.
Surprised to read that slack tide because the current season are definitely different in their cut/shape. Last seasons has a lot more room in the thigh and seat which you can see clearly comparing two. This seasons standard jeans are slimmer right through the leg. Look at the railroad stripe jeans for an idea of what last seasons were like. Not nearly as slim as current season standard jeans. So they may be slightly lighter weight, but they're also a different cut...
Do the current season standard jeans have the ribbon waist like last season did? I bought the navy and army colours last season in 34 and they're too big, but I am not sure if 32 with the ribbon waist would have been too small. I really don't like the baggy thighs on last seasons (considering slimming) and the new season standard jeans look much slimmer (good).
 Sorry, not half the price. In Australia list is; Price: $50,500 (220i), $52,500 (220d), $79,900 (M235i) - plus on-roads
The wheels need changing ASAP on the M235i I think - really boring IMO.    Further to my preview comment about the interior, there was nothing wrong with the seating position, but this is a car which is also going to be sold for half the M235i price so the materials used are not upgraded throughout. The technology and display in the car is fantastic also. One thing I think lacks a little in the SQ5 but will likely be addressed in the next generation Q5. 
I got the chance to drive the new M235i the other day and I must say I had a blast driving it.    Brilliant performance, however as much as I loved the feel of the car on the road, the cabin just fell a little flat on me.  
Not sure what cut those Acne jeans are, but I wear both the Max Raw and Max Cash styles and they are very good.   I remember back when I was buying them that I tried the APC variants but preferred the cut of the Acne jeans. 
I remember when we spoke about those Carven pants a long time ago. Nice pickup!Shirts are from End (Acne) and TBS (APC). Blazer is BNWT from SF B&S, $200 shipped I think the Barena is about $600 on Roden.
Where is 'here'?