or Connect

Posts by elisiX

Yes removing the lining helps, particularly for heat.However it's also a relatively heavy weighted garment.Perfect for winter as it's intended.
Yes please to both. Though I would be inclined to go with white in the BBHi
Would have been cool to grab a lighter weight Field Coat from SS.   The FW I just received is awesome but h e a v y....
Why? Because of her health issues? I appreciate that Hirsh has some serious problems, but we're hearing about it constantly and it is referenced in every other post in one form or another. Furthermore, what is the point in posting the exact same outfit every day or two? I don't mean the same style, but the same actual items of clothing.
That quilted jackets is one of the only pieces which I really did not like the look of.   As for the Blazer Coat, it says on the Totokaelo site that he's wearing the Large.   However does that mean he's wearing a 40 or 42? I've got the 40 and the model is taller than me (i'm 5'8).
I just don't like the look of that thinner profile sole.    The dark burgundy / oxblood of the outgoing model was very nice. 
So nice. Much prefer this to the cream colour sleeve. How does a size IV fit? Like a 48?
Yeah I got 2 in my last 2 recent sale orders. Though I've misplaced them
Blazer coat arrived today and I must say that I am really impressed. From what I can recall, the solid Navy feels thicker compared to the patterned navy. This is a good thing however as I will ultimately be wearing the blazer as a coat during FW. Fit of the 40 is infinitely better than the 42, even if it does now feel a little tight in the shoulders. Sleeves are also a tad long but that's a very simple fix - about half an inch or so will do it.
Thumbing like a madman these past few pages. Ervell Industrie Ervell Grenson