or Connect

Posts by elisiX

These? http://tres-bien.com/brand/acne/jeans-max-light-vintage   They're the ones I am considering.   Though I see a lot of nice fits in Dior or something? No idea where to find them though or sizing.   The Max cut on the Acne fits me nicely. 
Liking the light wash denim penance. I've been considering some myself but unsure what the best choice is.
Our Legacy Ksubi Common Projects
How annoying.Oh wait...
Oliver Peoples Kitsune Kitsune Acne Common Projects     [[SPOILER]]
I can eat fish, but only if its been scaled and cleaned properly.    Seafood has the greatest reaction where my throat swells considerably and I feel like i'm trying to swallow a golf ball. Not fun at all to be honest.   I remember once the wife was cooking chicken in some sort of sauce. She dunked a few prawns in and took them out and it almost killed me. 
Australian.Father is from NZ (made up of British mother/German father), mother is Australian (with AUS parents also). Without the jacket.To me at least, the shoes are good when the look is cleaner and can be the sole contrasting element?
  I'm allergic to shell fish (along with raw nuts, soy and bananas). Really weird mix of allergies. 
Trying something different today. Armani Rag Acne MMM
Nothing new in the past couple months except a pair of MMM GAT's like pictured above in black.   I only have one pair of patent leather cap toe Lanvin sneakers.   Most of my other shoes are leather/suede sneakers and a couple pair of Loake for more formal occasions.