or Connect

Posts by elisiX

Oliver Peoples A.P.C Acne Ksubi Grenson
Not a lot. I own a couple pairs, suede tournament lows in 41 and the fit fine, if a littler tight in the toe box. However a 41 in achilies tore my heels to shreds. Very painful. So 42 in the achilies seemed to work fine, but no massive gap in the toe. Seems I'm a little all over the place with shoes as I'm a 42 in GATs but even they feel like they could be a little tight if I happen to be wearing thicker socks. However I'm an 8D/8.5D in Alden Barrie.
Kitsune Acne Alden Filson   Sunset last night @ home.  
Brand new blazer from Wings and Horns. Unfortunately its a size too big for me. This is an L.  Never worn out, only tried on twice. I'm 5'8 and 170 pounds. Picture below is straight out of the packaging and the jacket was crinkled. 
Congrats. Saw a few new season models in person today. Keen!
Ervell Kitsune Industrie CP Also, had some W&H gear arrive in the office today which included this blazer. The jacket is straight out of the box so was all wrinkled etc, but overall I really like it. While the pictures might not show it, I probably should have sized down one as its a little big in the body. Though not sure how it might have fit in the shoulders if I did.
 Am really enjoying seeing your regular fits mate! Also, what are those boots? I'm not familiar with 'Holders'.
  Kitsune Country Road Industrie CP
Nice etudes Who! They have it half off on their site but once in the cart it's not reduced...
A roll like the last 2 pages can't last forever... So many great fits. Aspesi Kitsune Lanvin Lanvin