or Connect

Posts by elisiX

I own quite a few pairs of CP and Buttero sneakers and you really just need to buy the right size. As these shoes differ in how they're finished (lined, unlined, padded) and styled (sneaker, chukka, boot), i don't think there are many people who can simply wear a single size across the board. Personally I'm a US9 and I wear a 41 in unlined/non padded models, generally the Tournament, but a 42 in the padded models like the Achilles. One thing I notice is that my footprint...
Geller CP's in popular 42! Go!
What size are they tagged as?
All good EMSHI I've wanted one of these for quite some time Razele, ideally in Navy (see Nordic Fit review). I just need a chukka round bag neat enough for work which can carry my iPad, Lenovo and lunch. I very nearly bought the all black from TBS a week or so back but waited too long and missed it. This will replace my Otter Green Filson 257 and the colour is quite similar on the Mismo.
errr Mismo is the make of the bag. Blog pic. Not mine. I'm in a t and jeans today lol.
Mismo  
Thanks for being so transparent. I know you didn't need to be but it was nice to get some insight into your situation.
I'm really confused by your appearance Hirsh. Differences in skin tone from face to hands, hair and age. You have made reference to illness a few times, but some insight into what your suffering from might be good.
Field Coat in Moss on NeedSupply for about $300.
Nice. I hadn't seen the Oxblood on many sites before but I wear a lot of Navy and I think they will pair well.