or Connect

Posts by elisiX

I'll have to take some. Under indoor light you don't see the brightness of the blue and it gives the impression that it is simply Navy with a pattern.    In natural light however it is different and looks much brighter. While the pattern is interesting, I believe the solid Navy will be better for me.
Blazer coat arrived today! However, as beautiful as it is, they sent me the wrong one unfortunately. I ordered the Navy Wool Coating but have received the Patterned Navy Wool, so I may have to return it, which is a real pain.   Having tried it on now, in 42, it feels more like a coat than a blazer. I'll try it on again before sending back, but I could have easily gone with the 40 for a more snug fit. So I may opt to also size down on the exchange. I'm wearing a button...
Weird. I've never known velcro to stop working.
Size 48 4 months old Worn 2-3 times $175
http://blog.maasandstacks.com/?p=398   Melton Wool/Nylon Size L 8 months old Worn 4-5 times $225
Geller jacket just arrived. Love the wool details on this.   Sleeves a bit long, though nothing that can't be fixed.  
Finally found this on sale and in my size (48). Popped up as re-stock on End (with an additional discount!).   Not to find the trousers..    Our Legacy  
I only just realized having seen the above link to The Corner, that the Unstructured Blazers are quite dark.    The Emerald looks different on the Ervell store. I really like the look of both the Dark Emerald and Charcoal.    Assuming I am a 42 in these also just like the Blazer Coat I just bought (which has not yet arrived).    I expect that the Blazer Coat should arrive tomorrow so once I can confirm the fit there, I might jump on these blazers.   Anyone had any...
I blame Teger.  [[SPOILER]]  Barena Slanega 
I played it safe with the solid Navy.    I'd love to see the Patterned Navy in person - I just thought it looked so different from store to store.